Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|04-04-2009, 07:54 AM||#1|
"SPOILER" WSBK: Valencia WSBK - Qualifying times (2)
Full World Superbike qualifying times (1 and 2 combined) from round three of the 2009 championship, held at Valencia in Spain.
The top 20 riders go through to Superpole...
1. Ben Spies USA Yamaha WSB YZF R1 1min 34.709 sec
2. Regis Laconi FRA DFX Corse Ducati 1198 1min 34.714 sec
3. Max Biaggi ITA Aprilia Racing RSV4 1min 34.775 sec
4. Michel Fabrizio ITA Ducati Xerox 1198 1min 34.817 sec
5. Yukio Kagayama JPN Suzuki Alstare Brux GSX-R1000 1min 34.839 sec
6. Troy Corser AUS BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1min 34.851 sec
7. Noriyuki Haga JPN Ducati Xerox 1198 1min 34.908 sec
8. Ryuichi Kiyonari JPN Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 34.939 sec
9. Max Neukirchner GER Suzuki Alstare Brux GSX-R1000 1min 34.955 sec
10. Broc Parkes AUS Kawasaki World Superbike ZX-10R 1min 34.968 sec
11. Brendan Roberts AUS Guandalini Racing Ducati 1198 1min 34.997 sec
12. Jakub Smrz CZE Guandalini Racing Ducati 1198 1min 35.051 sec
13. Jonathan Rea GBR Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 35.117 sec
14. Carlos Checa SPA Hannspree Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 35.139 sec
15. Shane Byrne GBR Sterilgarda Ducati 1198 1min 35.236 sec
16. Tom Sykes GBR Yamaha WSB YZF R1 1min 35.270 sec
17. Ruben Xaus SPA BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1min 35.416 sec
18. Shinya Nakano JPN Aprilia Racing RSV4 1min 35.416 sec
19. Leon Haslam GBR Stiggy Racing Honda CBR1000RR 1min 35.437 sec
20. John Hopkins USA Stiggy Racing Honda CBR1000RR 1min 35.556 sec
21. David Salom SPA Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 35.718 sec
22. Tommy Hill GBR Hannspree Althea Honda CBR1000RR 1min 35.890 sec
23. Karl Muggeridge AUS Celani Suzuki GSX-R1000 1min 35.909 sec
24. Makoto Tamada JPN Kawasaki World Superbike ZX-10R 1min 36.030 sec
25. Luca Scassa ITA Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 36.119 sec
26. David Checa SPA Yamaha France GMT 94 Ipone YZF R1 1min 36.581 sec
27. Ayrton Badovini ITA PSG-1 Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 36.745 sec
28. Vittorio Iannuzzo ITA SCI Honda CBR1000RR 1min 36.813 sec
29. Matteo Baiocco ITA PSG-1 Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 36.826 sec
30. Roland Resch SWI TKR Suzuki Switzerland GSX-R1000 1min 37.820 sec
top 20 inside a second
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"SPOILER" WSBK Valencia Spies/Haga||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||25||04-09-2009 03:58 PM|
|"SPOILER" WSBK: Valencia WSBK - Superpole qualifying times||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||51||04-06-2009 09:54 PM|
|"SPOILER" WSBK: Valencia WSBK - Qualifying (1)||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||61||04-06-2009 09:37 PM|
|"SPOILER" WSBK: Valencia WSS - Qualifying times||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||1||04-04-2009 09:25 AM|
|SPOILER WSBK: Valencia WSBK - Free practice times (1)||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||17||04-03-2009 02:00 PM|
|04-04-2009, 09:45 AM||#2|
LSTD Mob Cappo
Join Date: Aug 2006
Feedback Rating: (2)
Wow! WTF happened to Nitro Nori?
Where did Fabrizio come from? I guess he has a good record at this track in the past...
Laconi has a record of doing well in qualifying but floundering in the race. I don't see him being much of a threat. I hope I'm wrong!
Looks like Hopper gets to go to Superpole... more seat time for him is dangerous for the others on the grid!
I am Tyler Durdin's bad attitude.