MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #1
CLETUS
Jungle Racing

Feedback Rating: (0)

Maintenance and Repair Videos?

I want to see if anybody knows of maintenacne and repair videos that can be purchased. I keep collecting bikes and I have service manuals for each, but it would be nice to see somebody on a video go through it once so you know what to expect. I don't really think that it matters what bikes as I am looking for something generic for all bikes.

Thanks,
CLETUS
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
maintenance or repair Yamaha R6 Mao R6 General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 01-26-2012 02:24 PM
Maintenance or Repair for R6 2007 Mao R6 Performance and Modifications 4 01-26-2012 01:11 PM
Plastic Repair how to videos CarbonJames How To's and Q & A's 5 02-11-2007 06:35 PM
Bike maintenance / repair Nightshade General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 05-01-2006 06:56 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
v4lu3s

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2003 CBR 600 F4i -- Sold

Member Garage

the only ones I know for sure exist that are worth a are the factory training videos from each manufacturer. I know that Kawasaki has em, as well as Polaris/Victory, but you have to be an authorized dealer to get copies.
v4lu3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:44 AM   #3
CLETUS
Jungle Racing

Feedback Rating: (0)

It looks like I got two choices. I can go with Fix My Hog (lol) or I can go with dirtbike stuff from Motopower.
An answer to this question is helpful:
Are standards and sport bike repair closer to dirt bike or Harleys? I would think a Showa fork is a Showa fork and a clutch basket is a clutch basket. That is all I am really needing.

CLETO...

Advertisement