Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!


Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2008, 07:19 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 163

Experience: 1 year

05 GSXR-1000

Send a message via AIM to 1fasthyundai Send a message via Yahoo to 1fasthyundai
what forms are needed to transfer a bike?

Like the tittle says what forms are needed for me to transfer a bike? I am buying a bike from a private seller on here. I think all my ducks are in a row and just wanted to double check as i don't want any surprises when i go to transfer the tittle. Right now I have:

power of attorney to transfer motor vehicle
130-U form

I will have proof of insurance when i go to transfer the tittle. Do I need a bill of sale? or anything else? With any luck ill be on 2 wheels tomorrow night :-D

Thanks in advance
1fasthyundai is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hurricane Fred forms in the Atlantic NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 08-31-2015 07:10 AM
Hurricane Danny forms in the Atlantic NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 08-20-2015 10:50 AM
Tropical Depression #4 forms in the Atlantic NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 08-18-2015 09:50 AM
Guy won't transfer the bike!!! haythamboi600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 07-29-2014 12:53 PM
I need bike transfer!!! I'll pay 80$. Btw Richmond-League City BiberK General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 10-28-2011 09:17 PM
Old 12-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #2
Forest Gnome Tour Guide
CaligoneTx's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Valhalla
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 21,558

Experience: 10+ years

Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)

Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx
power of attorney over the bike should be enough. It replaced a bill of sale. Now all sales should have a written contract for legal reasons, safety for all parties involved.

I dont believe you need insurance but I could be wrong.
CaligoneTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
Black olives matter
pester's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Montgomery cty
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 15,799

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

you need the title signed by both parties, form I30 U and insurance

also at least 300 in cash or check just to have enough money so you dont have to go back
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Technology has insulated the stupid from the rightful consequences of their actions - and exposed the rest of us to the damage they can cause.

Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 PM. is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy