Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!


Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
Driving Duh-Bus
Mr.P's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sugarland
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,852

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+


Question about Missouri salvage titles

Does anyone know if I can register a bike for street use in Texas if the title I currently have in hand is a Missouri Salvage Certificate of Title? The bike came from D2 cycles and the title appears to be legit. Bike is 100% complete, streetable, inspected, insured, and would pass a DPS inspection if I installed a license plate light. Thanks,

Faster and Faster, Slowly! BRAWP it like its hot, BRAWP it like its hot.
Mr.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
salvage titles??? Stryker General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 01-20-2012 12:59 AM
Question About Titles On Bikes BigC General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 04-13-2009 04:28 PM
question about vehicle titles logan5 General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 08-01-2008 04:26 PM
salvage title question train460 Off Topic 3 05-31-2006 01:33 PM
Salvage title question... Mr_Bmw General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 09-26-2005 03:46 PM
Old 10-23-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
Reformed Track Addict
buddha429's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 2,882

Experience: 1-3 months

at the junkyard

you don't need a dps inspection in texas.....just a regular state inspection and and salvage affidavit
buddha429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:58 PM   #3
Senior Member
andrave's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 826

call dot and ask?
Country roads, take me home, to the place I belong
West Virginia mountain mama, country roads, take me home.
andrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #4
Senior Member
diggler's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 395

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

You need a Texas Green Sheet, a rebuild affidavite and a title application with Bill of Sale.

Dean at D2 is good people.
diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:20 PM   #5
AkA Rubbersidedown
Homebrew's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: land of pears
Feedback Rating: (25)
Posts: 2,686

Experience: 10+ years

gsxr 600
custom pocket rocket

^ +1 all you need is a green form safety inspection and go title that thing.....
I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money.
You can keep THE CHANGE.
Homebrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 PM. is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy