MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #21
jodyhudson

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideForrestride View Post
Why is the R impracticle? 15 more HP is why?

It's not considerably more money. Isn't the base about 15k and the R 16k? Doesn't seem considerable to me when the R has better performance ('bout 15 HP) and looks better to me. The orange frame with black fairings and it has a meaner looking tail IMO.

I like the R more but that's just MO. Depends on what else is out there when my R1 croaks but the Super Duke R may be my next bike.

R or not, I say do it.
when my buddy bought his... the base was $15k and the "R" was $3500 more. so to most people thats a conciderable difference. we arent all big ballers like u obviously
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KTM advice.... maxgs General Discussion (Moto Related) 166 08-10-2015 01:42 PM
New KTM 1290 Danurse General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 03-07-2013 01:09 AM
Possible New KTM? Chuckster General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 11-13-2012 05:15 PM
KTM 990 vs KTM Supermoto!! Rykoson General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 11-24-2011 09:26 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2008, 10:42 AM   #22
Cody_Rules
this.

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
650r nekkid

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Cody_Rules
if you get it you have to let me ride it it is one of my dream bikes lol
Old 09-04-2008, 11:08 AM   #23
rideForrestride

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
'08 ZX10R - The Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post
when my buddy bought his... the base was $15k and the "R" was $3500 more. so to most people thats a conciderable difference. we arent all big ballers like u obviously
If you're able to spend 15 thousand on a motorcycle I doubt 3500 more will break your bank account hot shot.
rideForrestride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #24
jodyhudson

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideForrestride View Post
If you're able to spend 15 thousand on a motorcycle I doubt 3500 more will break your bank account hot shot.
i personally wouldnt ride one of those turds. ive riddin it on the track a few times and needless to say its boring. the thing only taps out at 135mph. althought it is a major advancement over that warrior thang he rides... it is nowhere near what id call a great motorcycle.
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #25
njay1984
3 for 11

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 Yamaha Warrior
03 SV650 track hoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post
i personally wouldnt ride one of those turds. ive riddin it on the track a few times and needless to say its boring. the thing only taps out at 135mph. althought it is a major advancement over that warrior thang he rides... it is nowhere near what id call a great motorcycle.
PM info on you're buddies 990