Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|11-11-2005, 12:26 PM||#1|
We Fly HI
Join Date: Apr 2005
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off
I, the , hereby request a raise in salary for the following
* I do physical labor.
* I work at great depths.
* I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
* I do not get weekends or holidays off.
* I work in a damp environment.
* I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
* I work in high temperatures.
* My work exposes me to contagious diseases.
After assessing your request and considering the arguments you have
The administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
* You do not work eight hours straight.
* You fall asleep after brief work periods.
* You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
* You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
* You do not take initiative.
* You need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
* You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
* You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
* You will retire well before you are 65.
* You are unable to work double shifts.
* You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed the assigned task.
And if that were not enough, you are constantly seen entering and Exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious looking bags.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|The "First Letter, Last Letter" car game!||CUSTOM ZX-14||Off Topic||35||09-07-2011 01:43 AM|
|Best Divorce letter ever||Grinchy||Off Topic||7||12-02-2009 01:23 PM|
|An open letter||lisiecki1||Off Topic||27||06-11-2009 05:31 PM|
|Letter to the FAA||Grinchy||Off Topic||6||04-16-2009 08:06 AM|
|GM letter||FKNA||Off Topic||5||03-12-2009 09:20 AM|