MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #161
TexasChaos
Fiddyss fo lifeee!!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
04 50, 07 50, 04 sixdirtysix, 06 1000RR, 02 gixxer 600, 1979 ct110

Quote:
Originally Posted by b18c1ej8 View Post
holy i want to block espn from my tv enough he's old w.g.a.f!!!
Hahahaha i know they have been talking about it like all freaking day.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newsmakers Extra: McNairs hope to raise funds for Hope Lodge Houston NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 03-13-2015 05:00 PM
Ride like an idiot...crash like an idiot. Toe Off Topic 29 02-02-2015 11:07 AM
Which one is the idiot? mathews The Circus 9 10-13-2010 07:33 PM
Ok I'm an Idiot!!!!! free blue bird Motorcycles Unlimited 9 08-25-2010 12:23 PM
Who's this idiot? MeetJoeAsian General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 08-01-2006 08:39 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #162
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
It's not flawed it is right on. You don't think every sport bike rider knows it is a state felony for running? What are they living in a cave?
I think every sportbike DOESN'T think "OMG this is a felony" while they're running. All they're thinking is ", that cop saw me do a standup, and I don't have a license...if I stop I'm going to jail." The risks they're taking, especially the risks that they're taking with other people's lives (people who did not give their consent to have their lives risked) by the act of running don't even come into the equation.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:52 PM   #163
monkeyfist
Banned

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

monkeyfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #164
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #165
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by po-po 5.0 View Post
I think every sportbike DOESN'T think "OMG this is a felony" while they're running. All they're thinking is ", that cop saw me do a standup, and I don't have a license...if I stop I'm going to jail." The risks they're taking, especially the risks that they're taking with other people's lives (people who did not give their consent to have their lives risked) by the act of running don't even come into the equation.
Well just for fun if they do know all that is it ok for them to run according to you? As far as putting other peoples lives in danger if you speed you do that too so point is mute.

Admit it I won the debate. I mean you will admit that I won won't you if you win I will admit it.
gixxerbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:57 PM   #166
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 03:59 PM   #167
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 04:03 PM   #168
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Well just for fun if they do know all that is it ok for them to run according to you? As far as putting other peoples lives in danger if you speed you do that too so point is mute.
Its still not ok, no. Your statement is that "well they know the risks." Why you're even bothering to make that statement is beyond me as it doesn't prove or disprove anything. I'm just merely saying you're wrong. when it comes down to deciding to run ,the risks of being caught for running aren't even a factor. I mean think about it....when chose to run you assume that you're going to be successful otherwise you wouldn't even bother. If you're going to get away, why would you even consider the consequenes of getting caught!? The simple answer is that you wouldn't, and no one that is dumb enough to run actually does.

Quote:
Admit it I won the debate. I mean you will admit that I won won't you if you win I will admit it.
This sounds a lot to me like you know you're retarded and are trying to convince yourself that you're right. This must be....cuz if you're trying to convince me you're doing an insanely job of it.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Old 08-07-2008, 04:03 PM   #169
Bigmarky
Funny saying goes here

Bike(s):
non running sv650 :(

arguing and calling each other names on the internet is kewl

you are all my heroes.
Bigmarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:03 PM   #170
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfist View Post
like i said before. find me a case where a fleeing rider killed and innocent bystander and i will buy you a sandwich.

And if he finds one I bet I can find more people killed due to his horrible offense of speeding. I am tired of the hypocritical judgement of one sportbike rider to another.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:09 PM   #171
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Quote:
like i said before. find me a case where a fleeing rider killed and innocent bystander and i will buy you a sandwich.
Do you work for a tobacco company or something? This is the same kind of logic they use to be able to continue to sell cigarettes.

By your view on life, you should be perfectly ok with me standing outside your house when your family is home for dinner, and shooting my gun at it. I mean....as long as I don't hit anyone in the house its fine right? Show me one person thats been killed by a random guy firing his gun randomly at a house.

CMRA #302
Old 08-07-2008, 04:11 PM   #172
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Its still not ok, no. Your statement is that "well they know the risks." Why you're even bothering to make that statement is beyond me as it doesn't prove or disprove anything. I'm just merely saying you're wrong. when it comes down to deciding to run ,the risks of being caught for running aren't even a factor. I mean think about it....when chose to run you assume that you're going to be successful otherwise you wouldn't even bother. If you're going to get away, why would you even consider the consequenes of getting caught!? The simple answer is that you wouldn't, and no one that is dumb enough to run actually does.
So you know you are going to be caught when you do that horrible crime of speeding(putting poor ole ladies at risk by your blatent disregard of the speed law that was put in effect by our smart congressmen for our safety) hmmm?

Quote:
This sounds a lot to me like you know you're retarded and are trying to convince yourself that you're right. This must be....cuz if you're trying to convince me you're doing an insanely job of it.
Now this hurts my feelings I haven't call you any names. But I take it again that you know I have won this debate so you resort to childish behavior like when someone took away your rattle when you were a baby.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:11 PM   #173
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Quote:
And if he finds one I bet I can find more people killed due to his horrible offense of speeding. I am tired of the hypocritical judgement of one sportbike rider to another.

Yea you're right. We're all law breakers. To that end I'm going to steal everything in your garage tonight, and you should be TOTALLY cool with it because once when you were a child you stole some gum from a gas station.

Come on....I can't believe you're honestly that much of an idiot. Please tell me you're just being a for the sake of being a , and you don't ACTUALLY believe anything you're typing.

CMRA #302
Old 08-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #174
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #175
b18c1ej8
semi-n00b

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2001 CBR 600 F4I

Quote:
you should be perfectly ok with me standing outside your house when your family is home for dinner, and shooting my gun at it. I mean....as long as I don't hit anyone in the house its fine right? Show me one person thats been killed by a random guy firing his gun randomly at a house.
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 10-6:30 Sat. 9-6
281 444 0545
patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com

b18c1ej8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #176
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Quote:
So you know you are going to be caught when you do that horrible crime of speeding(putting poor ole ladies at risk by your blatent disregard of the speed law that was put in effect by our smart congressmen for our safety) hmmm?
Yup. I take my lumps. I have never run. Society has set limits to what I'm able to do and not do, and in order to participate in that society, I follow them as much as I can. If you're unwilling to live within the limits that society sets for you, you have two options: GTFO, or we can kindly place you in a concrete room with a few decorative bars on one wall. Either way the effect is the same: if you can't be bothered to be contained by society's rules you don't deserve (and shouldn't receive) any of the benefits of being a part of it.

CMRA #302

Last edited by Chubby Racer; 08-07-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #177
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!-SOLD
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold

Quote:

Come on....I can't believe you're honestly that much of an idiot. .
i can , actually there are a few in this thread.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #178
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #179
b18c1ej8
semi-n00b

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2001 CBR 600 F4I

Quote:
there are many cases, its called a drive by jack . with this comparison you have convinced me that you are a complete fuggin idiot. if i were you i would take said gun and use it on myself.
drive by's arent random they are premeditated
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 10-6:30 Sat. 9-6
281 444 0545
patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com

b18c1ej8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:23 PM   #180
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Quote:
there are many cases, its called a drive by jack . with this comparison you have convinced me that you are a complete fuggin idiot. if i were you i would take said gun and use it on myself.
I won't be driving by. I'll standing out front. Its totally different.

I can't believe you're honestly taking the literal meaning of that post. The point is you don't have to wait till after someone dies to determine that something is dangerous. uncommon sense (I refuse to use the term common sense because this thread has proven just how uncommon it is) could be applied. Its why I mentioned cigarettes. For YEARS the tobacco company's said "show me someone thats died from smoking cigarettes." Inhherently we all know that they're dangerous.

CMRA #302

Advertisement