Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|10-31-2005, 07:48 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Experience: 10+ years
HAPPY HALLOWWEN AGAIN!!!!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE||Big_E||Off Topic||5||11-25-2010 11:37 AM|
|Happy with 5 Up!!..||7cain||General Discussion (Moto Related)||27||09-01-2010 12:21 PM|
|Happy......||bikes~r~hot||Off Topic||55||03-13-2009 03:49 PM|
|Happy Happy Birfday, HELENA!!!||quEEn B||Off Topic||50||02-09-2009 09:27 PM|
|happy man vs happy woman (lol)||Gimpin2Fold||Off Topic||8||08-11-2006 10:50 AM|
|10-31-2005, 08:27 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Houston-Med Center
lmao.... thats a good one
2009 Kawasaki Klx250sf
2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R
1995 Honda Shadow VLX
2004 Nissan Frontier XE
|10-31-2005, 01:47 PM||#5|
ballin' outta control!
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Central Houston
Feedback Rating: (8)
REASONS TRICK-OR-TREATING IS BETTER THAN
10. Guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.
9. If you get tired, wait 10 minutes and go at it again.
8. The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some
7. You don't have to compliment the person who gave you candy.
6. Person you're with doesn't fantasize you're someone else.
5. If you get a stomach ache, it won't last 9 months.
4. If you wear your Batman mask, no one thinks you're kinky.
3. Doesn't matter if kids hear you moaning and groaning.
2. Less guilt the next morning.
the #1 reason trick or treating is better than ...
IF YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANT, YOU CAN ALWAYS GO NEXT DOOR!