Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|02-19-2008, 05:38 PM||#1|
bikeless....at the moment
Join Date: May 2007
03 600rr--> sold
Test results Day 3 (jerez)
1. Nicky Hayden (USA) Repsol Honda 1′38.848
2. Jorge Lorenzo (SPA) Fiat Yamaha Team 1′39.252
3. Andrea Dovizioso (ITA) JiR Team Scot MotoGP 1′39.313
4. Randy De Puniet (FRA) LCR Honda MotoGP 1′39.351
5. Valentino Rossi (ITA) Fiat Yamaha Team 1′39.568
6. James Toseland (GBR) Tech 3 Yamaha 1′39.727
7. Casey Stoner (AUS) Ducati Marlboro 1′39.845
8. Alex De Angelis (RSM) San Carlo Honda Gresini 1′39.932
9. Shinya Nakano (JPN) San Carlo Honda Gresini 1′40.333
10. Loris Capirossi (ITA) Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1′40.442
11. Chris Vermeulen (AUS) Rizla Suzuki 1′40.576
12. Anthony West (AUS) Kawasaki Racing 1′41.026
13. Sylvain Guintoli (FRA) Alice Team 1′41.177
14. Marco Melandri (ITA) Ducati Marlboro 1′41.292
15. Toni Elias (SPA) Alice Team 1′41.311
16. Dani Pedrosa (SPA) Repsol Honda 1′41.699
17. Niccolò Canepa (ITA) Ducati Test 1′42.160
18. John Hopkins (USA) Kawasaki Racing 1′42.970
19. Olivier Jacque (FRA) Kawasaki Racing 1′43.496
20. Vittoriano Guareschi (ITA) Ducati Marlboro Team 1′45.597
man that #69 is coming strong
man im telling yall nicky is gonna do very well this year
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Jerez WSBK test day one Rea quickest||NewsBot||Racing News||0||01-27-2015 08:40 AM|
|Jerez WSBK test day 1 Rea quickest||NewsBot||Racing News||0||01-27-2015 07:30 AM|
|World Superbike Jerez Test, Day 1 – Rea quickest||NewsBot||Industry News||0||01-27-2015 01:51 AM|
|MotoGP Test Times - Jerez - Day 2||ArturoC||Taking it to the Track||18||11-29-2007 09:52 PM|
|MotoGP Test Times - Jerez - Day 1||ArturoC||Taking it to the Track||4||11-27-2007 08:46 PM|
|02-19-2008, 08:55 PM||#6|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (9)
^^ hes almost got rossi by a second!
but this guy is a up and comer for sure!
Andrea Dovizioso (ITA) JiR Team Scot MotoGP 1′39.313
|02-19-2008, 09:07 PM||#8|
LSTD Mob Cappo
Join Date: Aug 2006
Feedback Rating: (2)
Stoner left early.
Besides, testing doesn't mean anything right now- they're trying different things and working on problems. None of the teams are really worried about who is the fastest... but it's great to see Nicky on top!
I am Tyler Durdin's bad attitude.
|02-20-2008, 03:27 AM||#10|
and he works hard
Two rookie's in the top 3 tells me this test is NOT representative of the true picture but nevertheless respect .