MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived
 
SPYDER BITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I LIVE IN CLEVELAND, TEXAS
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,724

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990









VALENTINE'S DAY GIFTS

Ok I don't want yall to think I am spamming, but just in the event that you may want something special for your significant others; I am making up mary kay gift sets for V-Day if you have an interest please pm me with price range and I will hook you up with a beautiful basket of goodies sure to get you laid in the long runI have products for both male and female.

All baskets come with a heart shaped box of candies and your choice of MK products for one low price, wrapped and decorated for this occation.

Just let me know if I can help in any way.
__________________
My Can_Am 990 is the Shiznit!
SPYDER BITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Valentine's Day ideas fuknrobert Off Topic 60 02-12-2010 09:06 AM
Happy Valentine's Day miraculous dan Off Topic 12 02-15-2009 12:38 AM
Happy Valentine Day LivInG lYfE Off Topic 1 02-14-2009 09:35 AM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SPYDER BITE Off Topic 13 02-14-2008 10:12 AM
What you're getting your S.O. for Valentine's Day Milez28 Off Topic 62 02-11-2008 09:57 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #2
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing
 
NoFear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas USA
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,580












Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja nana View Post
Ok I don't want yall to think I am spamming, but just in the event that you may want something special for your significant others; I am making up mary kay gift sets for V-Day if you have an interest please pm me with price range and I will hook you up with a beautiful basket of goodies sure to get you laid in the long runI have products for both male and female.

All baskets come with a heart shaped box of candies and your choice of MK products for one low price, wrapped and decorated for this occation.

Just let me know if I can help in any way.
I dont have a special someone you hook me up with a Date and I'll buy her a gift Basket ... Deal


and Free Bump
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Busa club. why did you not mention that? that makes things all nice and peachy
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:39 AM   #3
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2
 
Mrs. ~T~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 @ huffmeister
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 12,989


Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600









Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
bump
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:39 AM   #4
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing
 
NoFear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas USA
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,580












Quote:
Originally Posted by ~T~ View Post
bump
you want James to get you something huh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Busa club. why did you not mention that? that makes things all nice and peachy
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:43 AM   #5
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived
 
SPYDER BITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I LIVE IN CLEVELAND, TEXAS
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,724

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990









Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear View Post
I dont have a special someone you hook me up with a Date and I'll buy her a gift Basket ... Deal


and Free Bump
or you could treat yourself
__________________
My Can_Am 990 is the Shiznit!
SPYDER BITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:44 AM   #6
RNcbr
THE NURSE
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 251


Bike(s):
06 cbr 600rr(gone) 07 raven R6









Send a message via Yahoo to RNcbr
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja nana View Post
Ok I don't want yall to think I am spamming, but just in the event that you may want something special for your significant others; I am making up mary kay gift sets for V-Day if you have an interest please pm me with price range and I will hook you up with a beautiful basket of goodies sure to get you laid in the long runI have products for both male and female.

All baskets come with a heart shaped box of candies and your choice of MK products for one low price, wrapped and decorated for this occation.

Just let me know if I can help in any way.
Hey will mary kay convice my wife to have a 3sum? if so il buy it

;p
__________________
"YEAH IM A NURSE! SO WHAT? WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT IT" LOL
RNcbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:46 AM   #7
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing
 
NoFear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas USA
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,580












Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja nana View Post
or you could treat yourself
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Busa club. why did you not mention that? that makes things all nice and peachy
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #8
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived
 
SPYDER BITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I LIVE IN CLEVELAND, TEXAS
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,724

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990









Quote:
Originally Posted by RNcbr View Post
Hey will mary kay convice my wife to have a 3sum? if so il buy it

;p
hahahahaha I have the whole store at my house and Tim has not recvd. a threesome so my guess would be no but it never hurts to try. We had one of our tool guys come up at christmas and he purchased a $45 basket and I guaranteed he would get some tail for it, and low and behold he was back right after christmas and purchased $75 more in product and said it worked like a charm and has become a very good customer
__________________
My Can_Am 990 is the Shiznit!
SPYDER BITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy