Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|11-19-2007, 03:20 PM||#21|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Feedback Rating: (5)
Anyone can fill in my blanks...
Big bike tracks:
1. Oak Hill Raceway (B.F. East Texas?)
2. Motor Sport Ranch Houston or Mercedes Benz of Sugerland Raceway (South of Pearland)
3. Motor Sport Ranch Cresson (South of Ft. Worth)
4. Hallet Motor Racing Circuit (Oklahoma)
5. Eagle Canyon (?)
6. Liberty Motorsport (Cleveland) http://www.libertymotorsportspark.com/
7. Grandsport Speedway (Texas City?)
8. TWS (Texas World Speedway) (College Station)
Add the mini tracks:
1. Katy (Gulf Coast Carters) http://www.racekarts.com
2. Denton (North Texas Karters) http://www.ntkarters.com
3. Iron Rock Raceway (Austin) http://www.ironrockraceway.com/
And maybe the pocketbike / occasional mini tracks:
1. Kart Runco Racing (Selma) http://www.kartruncoracing.com
2. Sleepy Hollow Raceway (Lubbock) http://www.kartruncoracing.com
3. Rim Rock Raceway (Midland) http://www.wtka.net
Faster and Faster, Slowly! BRAWP it like its hot, BRAWP it like its hot.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Tracks||Crossfits||Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....||0||06-03-2015 03:39 PM|
|N that's y we have tracks||CUZ||General Discussion (Moto Related)||5||02-27-2013 10:29 AM|
|Gearing at tracks??||RayBusa||Taking it to the Track||2||01-02-2013 09:39 AM|
|near houston tracks||rc51eviltwin||Taking it to the Track||3||10-27-2008 02:04 PM|
|tracks||hat750||Taking it to the Track||3||03-14-2007 09:43 PM|