Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|09-20-2015, 03:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
WSB 2015 Jerez race two results
Welshman Chaz Davies takes his 9th win of the season
APRILIA duo Jordi Torres and Leon Haslam joined race two winner Chaz Davies on the podium after a very hot and sunny day at the Jerez circuit in Spain.
Tom Sykes was unable to break away after taking the holeshot for the second time today and despite stretching his advantage in the early laps, he was passed with ten laps to go by Ducati’s Davies. The Welshaman took his 9th win of the 2015 WSBK Championship.
The race pace was somewhat slower than what was seen in race two due to the increase in track temperature, btu Davies was still able to pull away in the second half of the race to win by 1.84 seconds from Torres.
2015 World Superbiek Champion Jonathan Rea took another another 4th position on-board his Kawasaki ZX-10R ahead of race one winner Sykes who seemed to suffer in the hot conditions.
The top 6 was completed by Matteo Baiocco, ahead of Michele Pirro who had another solid race to finish 7th.
8th to 10th positions were taken by Leon Camier, Sylvain Guintoli, and Leandro Mercado.
Niccolo Canepa finished 11th after starting on the front row aboard his Althea Racing Ducati with David Salom finishing 12th.
Michael van der Mark crashed his Pata Honda out of the podium fight with 5 laps to go. The Dutchman was however once again in contention until he lost the front at Turn 9. He rejoined to salvage 3 points with 13th at the flag.
Alex Lowes was given a ride through penalty after pulling into the pit lane after a lap which led to a disappointing end to his weekend after a strong show in race one.
Race two results:
1. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati
2. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia +1.840
3. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia +2.335
4. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing +7.619
5. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing +11.500
6. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Ducati +12.705
7. Michele Pirro ITA Aruba.it Racing Ducati +12.995
8. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta +15.332
9. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Honda World Superbike +18.411
10. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Ducati +21.544
11. Niccolò Canepa ITA Althea Ducati +23.448
12. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki +27.790
13. Michael van der Mark NED PATA Honda World Superbike +31.948
14. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia +33.001
15. Christophe Ponsson FRA Pedercini Kawasaki +55.353
16. Gabor Rizmayer HUN Team Toth BMW +69.045
17. Gianluca Vizziello ITA Grillini Kawasaki +84.797
18. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki +97.110
19. Alex Phillis AUS Grillini Kawasaki +102.754
20. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth BMW +103.004
DNF. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki
DNF. Randy de Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki
WSB 2015: Aragon race two results
WSB 2015: Aragon race one results
WSB 2015: Assen race one results
WSB 2015: Assen race two results
WSB 2015: Imola race one results
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WSB 2015 Jerez race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||09-20-2015 03:40 PM|
|WSB 2015 Misano race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-21-2015 11:00 AM|
|WSB 2014 Jerez race 2 results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||09-08-2014 02:00 AM|
|WSB 2014 Jerez race 1 results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||09-08-2014 01:30 AM|
|WSB 2013: Jerez race results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||10-21-2013 05:25 AM|