Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|08-02-2015, 12:00 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
WSB 2015 Sepang race two results
Chaz Davies and Jonathan Rea finish 0009s apart
WELSHMAN Chaz Davies takes the win in an action packed race two at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia.
Race two saw Max Biaggi crash out of contention at Turn 1 as Tom Sykes and Alex Lowes took action to avoid being taken out. Biaggi was forced to retire on lap one whilst Sykes and Lowes crahed out at Turn 9 with ten laps to go. Lowes recovered to finish 8th whilst Sykes only managed 14th.
Davies attempted to make a break at the front from Jonathan Rea and succeeded as he crossed the line to take his third victory in four races along with moving up in to 2nd in the overall Championship standings.
Jordi Torress worked hard consistently lapping in the 2:06s bracket for the majority of race two to claim his second podium finish in his rookie season.
Sylvain Guintoli scored another 4th position, his best weekend of the season, ahead of team mate Michael van der Mark who made up for his race one retirement.
Leon Haslam was 6th on his Aprilia Racing – Red Devils machine, finishing a tenth behind the Dutchman.
As there is now a summer break, World Superbikes return to Europe and track in September.
Race two results:
1. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing
2. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing Team +0.091
3. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia +5.008
4. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Honda World Superbike +13.130
5. Michael VD Mark NED PATA Honda World Superbike +15.801
6. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia +15.970
7. David Salom ESP Team Pedercini +24.561
8. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki +26.526
9. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Racing +28.528
10. Roman Ramos ESP Team Go Eleven +31.598
11. Niccolo Canepa ITA Althea Racing +33.568
12. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta +34.806
13. Randy De Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki +46.521
14. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing Team +48.964
15. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Racing +49.865
16. Christophe Ponsson FRA Team Pedercini +1:04.171
17. Gianluca Vizziello ITA Grillini Superbike Team +1:24.837
18. Gabor Rizmayer HUN BMW Team Toth +1:25.068
19. Alex Phillis AUS Grillini Superbike Team +1:34.051
20. Imre Toth HUN BMW Team Toth +2:0.907
DNF. Max Biaggi ITA Aprilia Racing Team
WSBK 2015: championship standings after Misano
WSBK 2015: Misano race two results
WSBK 2015: Misano race one results
WSBK 2015: Portimao race two results
WSBK 2015: Portimao race one results
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WSB 2015 Jerez race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||09-20-2015 03:40 PM|
|WSB 2015 Jerez race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||09-20-2015 03:40 PM|
|WSB 2015 Sepang race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||08-02-2015 11:21 AM|
|WSB 2014 Sepang race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-08-2014 01:40 PM|
|WSB 2014 Sepang race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-08-2014 01:40 PM|