Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|07-12-2015, 05:31 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
MotoGP Qualifying Results From German Grand Prix
This is Marc Marquez's 6th consecutive pole at the Sachsenring MotoGP, leading to victory for the Spaniard for the last 5 years in a row. "We will try for six wins,” said the reigning MotoGP World Champion. “The most important thing is the confidence with the bike is really high. In this circuit I always get good results but this weekend I feel good and I’m constant. I was also fast over one lap so I’m happy, also happy with the work that we have done. Tomorrow is the most important so we have to keep on like this."*Joining him on the front row are his teammate Dani Pedrosa and Movistar Yamaha’s Jorge Lorenzo.
Second place on the grid is Pedrosa's best qualifying result of the season: "Yeah, I was happy with my first feeling in the first run but Crutchlow didn’t see me and ruined my lap. Unfortunately I had to stop and change tyres and I wasn’t sure if we could do it on the second tyre because sometimes you don’t get the same feeling. Actually I produced a good lap and to get the front row at this track is very important. Hopefully we can make a little step tomorrow as Marquez’s pace is very high and we’re still missing a little. Hopefully we can make a good start and make the right tyre choice, which will be critical."
After starting from 8th in Assen, Lorenzo is back on qualifying form but concerned by the pace shown by the Repsol Honda duo. "Impressive, it seems the Honda has no problems,” said Lorenzo. “They’re able to brake later and accelerate very soon. It will be tough to stay with them, I am the first Yamaha to do a 1’20 in this track so I am very happy with this lap time. I did my best and I didn’t get even close to them. I think our goal is to try to get the podium, the victory will be difficult but you never know. The podium is definitely achievable."
Andrea Iannone (Ducati Team) will start from 4th place, with Yonny Hernández (Octo Pramac Racing) in a very respectable 5th after having to fight his way through Q1. Valentino Rossi (Movistar Yamaha) completes the second row in 6th.
The Espargaro brothers will have a chance to wish each other luck before the lights go out, given that they start together on the third row with Aleix*(Team Suzuki Ecstar) in 7th and Pol (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) in 8th.
Rounding out the top 10 are British riders Bradley Smith (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) and Cal Crutchlow (CWM-LCR Honda), who start from 9th & 10th respectively.
The MotoGP action continues on July 12 at 09:40 local time with the warm up session, with the race to start at 14:00.
German GP Qualifying Results
1. Marc MARQUEZ (93), Repsol Honda Team HONDA
2. Dani PEDROSA (26) Repsol Honda Team HONDA
3. Jorge LORENZO (99) Movistar Yamaha MotoGP YAMAHA
4. Andrea IANNONE (29) Ducati Team DUCATI
5. Yonny HERNANDEZ (68) Pramac Racing DUCATI
6. Valentino ROSSI (46) Movistar Yamaha MotoGP YAMAHA
7. Aleix ESPARGARO (41) Team Suzuki Ecstar SUZUKI
8. Pol ESPARGARO (44) Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YAMAHA
9. Bradley SMITH (38) Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YAMAHA
10. Cal CRUTCHLOW (35) CWM LCR Honda HONDA
11. Andrea DOVIZIOSO (4) Ducati Team DUCATI
12. Maverick VIÑALES (25) Team Suzuki Ecstar SUZUKI
13. Hector BARBERA (8) Avintia Racing DUCATI
14. Scott REDDING (45) EG 0,0 Marc VDS HONDA
15. Danilo PETRUCCI (9) Pramac Racing DUCATI
16. Alvaro BAUTISTA (19) Aprilia Racing Team Gresini APRILIA
17. Alex DE ANGELIS (15) Octo IodaRacing Team ART
18. Jack MILLER (43) CWM LCR Honda HONDA
19. Nicky HAYDEN (69) Aspar MotoGP Team HONDA
20. Loris BAZ (76) Athinà Forward Racing YAMAHA
21. Mike DI MEGLIO (63) Avintia Racing DUCATI
22. Hiroshi AOYAMA (7) AB Motoracing HONDA
23. Eugene LAVERTY (50) Aspar MotoGP Team HONDA
24. Michael LAVERTY (70) Aprilia Racing Team Gresini APRILIA
25. Claudio CORTI (71) Athinà Forward Racing YAMAHA
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|MotoGP Qualifying Results From San Marino Grand Prix||NewsBot||Industry News||0||09-12-2015 03:00 PM|
|MotoGP Qualifying From Silverstone: Record Lap Puts Marquez On British Grand Prix Pol||NewsBot||Industry News||0||08-29-2015 04:30 PM|
|MotoGP Qualifying Results From the Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix||NewsBot||Industry News||0||08-09-2015 03:22 AM|
|German Grand Prix Race Results||NewsBot||Industry News||0||07-12-2015 05:40 PM|
|MotoGP Qualifying Results From The Grand Prix Of France||NewsBot||Industry News||0||05-16-2015 07:30 PM|