Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|06-22-2015, 03:42 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
WSBK 2015 Misano race two results
Results from the second WSBK race at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
JONATHAN Rea wins the second San Marino WSBK after a long battle with Italy’s Davide Giugliano who had to settle for second.
Rea was back to his winning ways in race two in Misano despite Giugliano taking the lead on lap 7. With only five laps to go Rea soon passed the Italian was now in second.
Giugliano kept the pressure on the current Championship leader who held on to take his 11th win of the year by 1.290s. Rea’s double podium finish equals the record set by Troy Corser in 2005 of 16 consecutive podium finishes in a season.
Behind the leading two, Leon Haslam finished ahead of Chaz Davies who was on the second factory Ducati to finish third and fourth respectively.
Race one winner Tom Sykes was strong throughout the first half of the race, but dropped back to 5th at the flag. The former Champion finished just ahead of Max Biaggio and rookie Jordi Torres. The Aprilia Racing pairing swapped places throughout the 21-lap race.
Michele Pirro rode a lonely race to finish in 8th, whilst PATA Honda team-mate Sylvain Guintoli and Michael van der Mark completed the top 10.
Race two results:
1. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing
2. Davide Giugliano ITA Aruba.it Racing Ducati +1.290
3. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia +2.436
4. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati +2.514
5. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing +5.694
6. Max Biaggi ITA Red Devils Roma Aprilia +5.911
7. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia +7.075
8. Michele Pirro ITA Aruba.it Racing Ducati +10.159
9. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Honda World Superbike +17.476
10. Michael van der Mark NED PATA Honda World Superbike +17.589
11. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia +21.744
12. Niccolò Canepa ITA Althea Ducati +26.599
13. Markus Reiterberger GER BMW +30.402
14. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki +36.000
15. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki +36.186
16. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta F4 +37.572
17. Randy de Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki +37.572
18. Christophe Ponsson FRA Pedercini Kawasaki +1:10.593
19. Gianluca Vizziello ITA Grillini Kawasaki +1:16.119
20. Santiago Barragan ESP Grillini Kawasaki +1:16.177
21. Gabor Rizmayer HUN Team Toth BMW +1:31.041
22. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth BMW +2 laps
DNF. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Ducati
DNF. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki
DNF. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Ducati
WSB 2015: Misano race one results
WSBK 2015: Portimao race two results
WSBK 2015: Portimao race one results
Sykes frustrated due to lack of traction
WSB 2015: Championship standings after Misano
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|MotoGP 2015 Misano race results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||09-13-2015 12:30 PM|
|WSBK 2015 Misano race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-22-2015 03:42 AM|
|WSB 2015 Misano race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-21-2015 11:30 AM|
|WSB 2015 Misano race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-21-2015 11:00 AM|
|WSBK - Misano Race results (2)||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-21-2015 10:00 AM|