Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|06-21-2015, 11:00 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
WSB 2015 Misano race one results
Kawasaki Racing Team dominate in San Marino
KAWASAKI Racing Team’s Tom Sykes won the opening race at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli ahead of team-mate Jonathan Rea and Ducati’s Chaz Davies.
Sykes took his 27th pole position and turned it into his 25th career win in Misano leading from the start. The 21-lap race saw the Yorkshireman dominated from the beginning taking the chequered flag first ahead of team-mate Rea.
Taking third, Davies lunged past Rea into the final corner, but unfortunately ran wide and was then passed by Rea on the run to the flag.
Davide Giugliano put the second official factory Ducati into 4th despite running 2nd for the majority of the 21 lap race. However, Giugliano set a new lap record on lap 3 at the Misano World circuit.
Leon Haslam didn’t quite have the pace he had in qualifying and finished in 5th, 0.1s ahead of the returning Max Biaggi. The six-time World Champion collided with Sylvain Guintoli on the opening lap, but managed to stay on his Aprilia.
Guintoli eventually finished in 9th after fighting with Ayrton Badoini for most of the race who finished 7th whilst Michele Pirro and and Pata Honda’s Michael van der Mark finished 8th and 10th respectively.
Race one results:
1. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing
2. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing +3.613
3. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati +4.178
4. Davide Giugliano ITA Aruba.it Racing Ducati +5.944
5. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia +12.155
6. Max Biaggi ITA Red Devils Roma Aprilia +12.352
7. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia +18.145
8. Michele Pirro ITA Aruba.it Racing Ducati +18.145
9. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Honda World Superbike +20.088
10. Michael van der Mark NED PATA Honda World Superbike +20.282
11. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Ducati +24.195
12. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki +26.625
13. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta F4 +26.719
14. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki +31.898
15. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Ducati +32.643
16. Markus Reiterberger GER BMW +36.833
17. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki +42.514
18. Christophe Ponsson FRA Pedercini Kawasaki +1:10.247
19. Santiago Barragan ESP Grillini Kawasaki +1:10.536
20. Gianluca Vizziello ITA Grillini Kawasaki +1:28.191
21. Gabor Rizmayer HUN Team Toth BMW +1:38.856
22. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth BMW +1 lap
DNF. Niccolò Canepa ITA Althea Ducati
DNF. Randy de Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki
DNF. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia
WSBK 2015: Portimao race one results
WSBK 2015: Portimao race two results
Sykes frustrated due to lack of traction
WSB 2015: championship standings after Imola
WSBK 2015: championship standings after Donington Park
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WSB 2015 Misano race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-21-2015 11:30 AM|
|WSB 2015 Imola race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||05-11-2015 01:00 AM|
|WSB 2015 Imola race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||05-11-2015 01:00 AM|
|WSB 2014 Misano race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-22-2014 02:20 PM|
|WSB 2014 Misano race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-22-2014 02:20 PM|