Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|05-24-2015, 03:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
WSB 2015 Donington Park race one results
Round 6 of the 2015 World Superbike Championship
KAWASAKI’S Tom Sykes has won at the British World Superbike round at Donington Park for the fifth consecutive time.
Sykes won the opening 23-lap World Superbike race at Donington Park in dry, but cold overcast conditions after a long battle with his Kawasaki Racing Team team-mate Jonathan Rea. The Kawasaki pair swapped position throughout the whole race after getting the better of Aprilia Racing’s Leon Haslam.
29-year-old Sykes has now won the last five World Superbike races at the Leicestershire circuit and is close to Carl Fogarty’s accolade of six wins at the circuit.
Chaz Davies took the final podium place after passing Haslam who finished fourth. Ayrton Badovini showed incredible pace on the BMW managing to 5th place from Voltcom Crescent Suzuki’s Alex Lowes.
Rookie Jordi Torres finished in 7th on his debut at Donington Park whilst reigning Champion Sylvain Guintoli finished in eighth. Leon Camiera and David Salom rounded out the top ten.
Michael van der Mark crashed out early on whilst Davide Giugliano decided to change tyres and therefore despite starting from the front row he finished 17th out of the points.
1. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing
2. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing (+3.743)
3. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati (+15.140)
4. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia (+18.304)
5. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia (+20.362)
6. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki (+20.848)
7. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia (+21.807)
8. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Honda World Superbike (+24.346)
9. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta (+30.570)
10. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki (+39.074)
11. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Ducati (+44.023)
12. Nicolas Terol ESP Althea Racing Ducati (+46.925)
13. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki (+50.871)
14. Randy de Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki (+66.993)
15. Niccolo Canepa ITA Grillini Kawasaki (+69.883)
16. Christophe Ponsson FRA Pedercini Kawasaki (+86.098)
17. Davide Giugliano ITA Aruba.it Racing Ducati (+1 lap)
18. Gabor Rizmayer HUN Team Toth BMW (+1 lap)
19. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth BMW (+1 lap)
DNF. Santiago Barragan ESP Grillini Kawasaki
DNF. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Ducati
BF. Michael van der Mark NED PATA Honda World Superbike
WSB 2015: Aragon race one results
WSB 2015: Aragon race two results
WSB 2015: Imola race two results
WSB 2015: Assen race one results
WSB 2015: Assen race two results
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WSB 2015 Donington Park race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||05-24-2015 03:40 PM|
|BSB 2015 Donington Park race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-07-2015 06:50 AM|
|BSB 2015 Donington Park race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-07-2015 06:50 AM|
|BSB 2015 Donington Park race 1 results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-06-2015 04:10 PM|
|WSB 2014 Donington Park race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||05-25-2014 01:10 PM|