Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|05-24-2015, 03:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
WSB 2015 Donington Park race two results
Round 6 of the 2015 World Superbike Championship
TOM SYKES dominated race two at Donington Park to take the double win and his 24th career win.
The Kawasaki Racing Team rider made it two wins from two starts as he dominated the second race to equal Carl Fogarty’s six race wins.
The former World Superbike Champion has now won every race at the 2.5 mile circuit for the last three years and also completed the fastest lap in race two winning by over 9 seconds.
Jonathan Rea saved a huge crash which occurred at Coppice Corner on lap two, bu luckily the Championship leader didn’t fall. After regrouping with some great overtakes, the Northern Irish rider salvaged second place ahead of Chaz Davies who finished third for the second time today.
Leon Haslam finished fourth after passing Davide Giugliano on the penultimate lap. The British rider overcame pain and discomfort of cracked ribs to finish just off the rostrum.
Voltcom Crescent Suzuki’s Alex Lowes claimed another sixth despite running up in the third during the early stages of the race.
Jordi Torres and PATA Honda’s Sylvain Guintoli battled it throughout the race replicating race one, but finishing in 7th and 8th respectively.
Leon Camier crashed out of 6th at the Esses, whilst Nico Terol crashed out of a potential 11th at the half way point. Both riders were unhurt.
1. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing
2. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing (+9.772)
3. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati (+12.304)
4. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia (+15.601)
5. Davide Giugliano ITA Aruba.it Racing Ducati (+15.779)
6. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki (+23.136)
7. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia (+26.674)
8. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Honda World Superbike (+27.206)
9. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia (+31.469)
10. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Ducati (+34.659)
11. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki (+36.298)
12. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki (+36.682)
13. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Ducati (+77.739)
14. Randy de Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki (+84.434)
15. Santiago Barragan ESP Grillini Kawasaki (+84.601)
16. Gabor Rizmayer HUN Team Toth BMW (+1 lap)
17. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth BMW (+1 lap)
DNF. Christophe Ponsson FRA Pedercini Kawasaki
DNF. Nicolas Terol ESP Althea Racing Ducati
DNF. Niccolo Canepa ITA Grillini Kawasaki
DNF. Michael van der Mark NED PATA Honda World Superbike
DNF. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta
WSB 2015: Aragon race one results
WSB 2015: Aragon race two results
WSB 2015: Imola race two results
WSB 2015: Assen race one results
WSB 2015: Assen race two results
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WSB 2015 Donington Park race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||05-24-2015 03:40 PM|
|BSB 2015 Donington Park race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-07-2015 06:50 AM|
|BSB 2015 Donington Park race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-07-2015 06:50 AM|
|BSB 2015 Donington Park race 1 results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-06-2015 04:10 PM|
|WSB 2014 Donington Park race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||05-25-2014 01:10 PM|