Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|05-04-2015, 12:46 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
MotoGP 2015 Jerez race results
Valentino Rossi claims his 200th World Championship podium
MOVISTAR Yamaha’s Jorge Lorenzo dominated the fourth MotoGP round from start to finish as Rossi claims his 200th podium.
Lorenzo dominated throughout the weekend, and proved, once again, that he’s not out of the running yet by taking the chequered flag 5.576s ahead of Marc Marquez.
Repsol Honda’s Marquez managed to hold of Rossi despite his broken finger by two seconds. The Spaniard’s pit board stated Rossi was closing the gap but, unlike Argentina, Marquez was able to respond to ensure the Italian remained in third.
Finishing third, Rossi took his 200th World Championship podium in Spain.
Briton Cal Crutchlow secured a lonely 4th place after battling with Monster Yamaha Tech 3’s Pol Espargaro earlier on in the race. Espargaro finished 3.8s behind the CWM LCR Honda rider as Ducati’s Andrea Iannone fought with Pol’s older brother Aleix to take sixth. The Suzuki Ecstar rider was left to take seventh.
Bradley Smith finished in eighth, whilst Andrea Dovizioso finished ninth after riding through the field due to a couple of mistakes during the opening laps.
Pramac Racing’s Yonny Hernandez completed the top ten with Hector Barbera finishing as the top Open class rider in 14th.
Aprilia Racing Team Gresini’s Alvaro Bautista finished in 15th and claimed the final Championship point.
1. Jorge LorenzoESP Movistar Yamaha MotoGP 44:57.246
2. Marc MarquezESP Repsol Honda Team 45:2.822 (+5.576)
3. Valentino RossiITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP 45:8.832 (+11.586)
4. Cal CrutchlowGBR CWM LCR Honda 45:19.973 (+22.727)
5. Pol EspargaroESP Monster Yamaha Tech 3 45:23.866 (+26.620)
6. Andrea IannoneITA Ducati Team 45:24.267 (+27.021)
7. Aleix EspargaroESP Team Suzuki Ecstar 45:32.691 (+35.445)
8. Bradley SmithGBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 45:33.542 (+36.296)
9. Andrea DoviziosoITA Ducati Team 45:39.179 (+42.933)
10. Yonny HernandezCOL Pramac Racing 45:48.318 (+51.072)
11. Maverick ViñalesESP Team Suzuki Ecstar 45:48.920 (+51.674)
12. Danilo PetrucciITA Pramac Racing 45:49.667 (+52.421)
13. Scott ReddingGBR Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS 45:50.298 (+53.052)
14. Hector BarberaESP Avintia Racing 45:50.446 (+53.200)
15. Alvaro BautistaESP Factory Aprilia Gresini 45:54.590 (+57.344)
16. Stefan BradlGER Athina Forward Racing 45:56.264 (+59.018)
17. Nicky HaydenUSA Aspar MotoGP Team 45:58.752 (+1:01.506)
18. Eugene LavertyIRL Aspar MotoGP Team 46:0.409 (+1:03.163)
19. Marco MelandriITA Factory Aprilia Gresini 46:4.141 (+1:06.895)
20. Jack MillerAUS CWM LCR Honda 46:11.428 (+1:14.182)
21. Alex De AngelisRSM Octo IodaRacing 46:24.078 (+1:26.832)
22. Mike Di MeglioFRA Avintia Racing +1 lap
DNF. Hiroshi AoyamaJPN Repsol Honda Team
DNF. Loris BazFRA Athina Forward Racing
DNF. Karel AbrahamCZE Cardion AB Motoracing
MotoGP 2015: Argentina race results
Marquez: ‘Rossi’s my idol, my reference’
MotoGP Valencia test times - day three
MotoGP Valencia test times - day one
MotoGP Valencia test times - day two
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WSB 2015 Jerez race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||09-20-2015 03:40 PM|
|WSB 2015 Jerez race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||09-20-2015 03:40 PM|
|MotoGP Jerez Results 2015||NewsBot||Industry News||0||05-03-2015 04:40 PM|
|MotoGP Jerez Qualifying Results 2015||NewsBot||Racing News||0||05-03-2015 03:00 AM|
|MotoGP Jerez Friday Practice Results 2015||NewsBot||Industry News||0||05-01-2015 02:50 PM|