Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|04-13-2015, 01:31 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
WSB 2015 Aragon race one results
Race results from the third round of the 2015 World Superbike Championship
KAWASAKI Racing Team’s Jonathan Rea claimed his fourth win of the season at Motorland Aragon, Spain this weekend ahead of Welshman Chaz Davies and fellow Brit Tom Sykes.
In the opening 18-lap race it was the two Kawasaki’s of Rea and Sykes who battled it out until the 2015 championship leader managed to break away slightly on lap 14.
The pace of Davies on the Aruba.it Racing Ducati increased in the closing stages opening up a slight chance of grabbing second from Sykes, the former World Champion, who eventually finished in third. Davies missed out on second by 0.051s after a last lap battle with Ulsterman Rea after he re-took the lead on the final corner.
Behind the leading trio, pole position man Leon Haslam finished ahead of his Aprilia Racing Team team0mate Jordi Torres and just ahead of Xavi Fores who finished in sixth.
Althea Racing Ducati’s Nico Terol finished within 2.3s of Haslam claiming seventh ahead of Leandro Mercado, Sylvain Guintoli and MV Agusta’s Leon Cameier to complete the top 10.
Voltcom Crescent Suzuki’s Alex Lowes and Randy de Puniet both retired to the pits, however they re-joined at around half race distance to ensure technical issues did not crop up in Race 2.
Pata Honda World Superbike’s Michael van der Mark also retired on lap 11.
Race one results:
1. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing 2. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati (+0.051)
3. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing (+4.977)
4. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia (+15.088)
5. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia (+15.290)
6. Xavi Fores ESP Aruba.it Racing Ducati (+16.655)
7. Nico Terol ESP Althea Ducati (+17.365)
8. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Ducati (+25.527)
9. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Honda World Superbike (+34.464)
10. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta F4 (+43.013)
11. Santiago Barragan ESP Grillini Kawasaki (+43.627)
12. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Ducati (+44.893)
13. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki (+47.663)
14. Christophe Ponsson LUX Grillini Kawasaki (+71.843)
15. Niccolo Canepa ITA Team Hero EBR (+75.919)
16. Javier Alviz ESP Pedercini Kawasaki (+80.816)
17. Larry Pegram USA Team Hero EBR (+82.279)
18. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth BMW (+1 lap)
19. Gabor Rizmayer HUN Team Toth BMW (+1 lap)
DNF. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki
DNF. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia
DNF. Michael van der Mark NED PATA Honda World Superbike
DNF. Randy de Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki
DNF. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki
WSBK 2015: championship standings after Phillip Island
WSB 2015: Championship standings after round two
WSB 2015: Phillip Island race one results
WSB 2015: Phillip Island race two results
WSBK 2015: Thailand race two results
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WSB 2015 Jerez race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||09-20-2015 03:40 PM|
|WSB 2015 Misano race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-21-2015 11:00 AM|
|WSB 2015 Assen race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-20-2015 12:50 AM|
|WSB 2015 Aragon race two results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-13-2015 01:31 AM|
|WSB 2014 Aragon race results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-13-2014 10:10 AM|