Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|04-13-2015, 01:31 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
WSB 2015 Aragon race two results
Race results from the third round of the 2015 World Superbike Championship
BRITISH rider Chaz Davies won race two in Aragon this weekend claiming Ducati’s first win in World Superbike since 2012 and the first ever for the Panigale R machine.
The second 18-lap race at MotorLand Aragon saw warmer conditions with Welshman Chaz Daives leading the way whilst race one winner Jonathan Rea battled through despite suffering from a fever.
Davies led from turn one and built up a comfortable lead to take his fifth career win by 3.1s as well as ending Ducati’s 58-race winning drought and the first ever win for the Panigale R in World Superbikes.
Aprilia Racing’s Leon Haslam looked more comfortable in race 2 as he battled with Rea at the front, but eventually having to settle for third place by only 0.5s as Rea took second.
Rookie Jordi Torres finished in fourth after a lonely race whilst Xavi Fores claimed another solid result on his debut weekend with the Aruba.it Ducati Superbike Team.
David Salom completed the top 6 after slicing through the field of Leandro Mercado, Michael van der Mark, Ayrton Badovini and Nico Terol on the final two laps.
Kawasaki’s Tom Sykes was in the running for fourth, however the 29-year-old high-sided on lap five.
Reigning World Superbike Champion Sylvain Guintoli crashed out at the fast turn 14, but fortunately the Frenchman walked away unhurt.
Voltcom Crescent Suzuki’s Alex Lowes had another disaster of a race as the English rider ran off track in the early stages, but managed to recover to gain two-points finishing in 14th.
Race two results:
1. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati
2. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing (+3.190)
3. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia (+3.712)
4. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia (+14.216)
5. Xavi Fores ESP Aruba.it Racing Ducati (+20.524)
6. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki (+25.878)
7. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Ducati (+25.939)
8. Michael van der Mark NED PATA Honda World Superbike (+26.075)
9. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia (+27.253)
10. Nico Terol ESP Althea Ducati (+28.666)
11. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Ducati (+41.083)
12. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki (+41.983)
13. Randy de Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki (+42.961)
14. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki (+43.057)
15. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta F4 (+43.375)
16. Christophe Ponsson LUX Grillini Kawasaki (+59.193)
17. Santiago Barragan ESP Grillini Kawasaki (+59.296)
18. Niccolo Canepa ITA Team Hero EBR (+76.004)
19. Larry Pegram USA Team Hero EBR (+93.714)
20. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth BMW (+1 lap)
DNF. Javier Alviz ESP Pedercini Kawasaki
DNF. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Honda World Superbike
DNF. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing
WSBK 2015: championship standings after Phillip Island
WSB 2015: Championship standings after round two
WSB 2015: Phillip Island race one results
WSB 2015: Phillip Island race two results
WSBK 2015: Thailand race two results
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WSB 2015 Jerez race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||09-20-2015 03:40 PM|
|WSB 2015 Misano race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||06-21-2015 11:00 AM|
|WSB 2015 Assen race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-20-2015 12:50 AM|
|WSB 2015 Aragon race one results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-13-2015 01:31 AM|
|WSB 2014 Aragon race results||NewsBot||Racing News||0||04-13-2014 10:10 AM|