MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2014, 05:33 AM   #161
Jredford
Rotsevnieht

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2016 KTM 1290 SA
Ninja 300 Racer
CRF450X
SV 650 junker
CRMA Lic #622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track_Graphics View Post
I got good info out of the tread. Constructive criticism and comments. Then I thanked everyone. Although no one likes criticism even when it 's good, I got the idea.

But you just jump in for insults. No one else was insulting.
You don't have to say but for some reason you think you need to post.
Must be a bummer having an IQ that matches the number of inches on a yard stick.
Now that the gloves are off, perhaps a mirror is in order.

"Racing is life... everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in 'Le Mans'
Jredford is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot-wiring a bike... in an honest way ZX-Dominance Performance and Modifications 3 06-06-2013 03:42 PM
Blank bike keys cut. Chomama How To's and Q & A's 5 03-23-2011 06:42 PM
Ever cut down bike rotors? Senator How To's and Q & A's 19 08-25-2009 10:57 PM
HelP! bike won't turn on :( Maverick How To's and Q & A's 42 11-15-2006 07:41 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2014, 05:39 AM   #162
848Brando

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2015 FJ-09
05 R6 (sold)
06 R1 (sold)
Duc 848 (Sold)

just paint the thing matte black and take what you can get for it....
848Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 05:42 AM   #163
Track_Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los View Post
So I'm guessing this isn't one of the bikes you painted then.
No. I mentioned that a few times.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:12 AM   #164
Track_Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jredford View Post
Now that the gloves are off, perhaps a mirror is in order.
Sorry you misunderstood. I'll be more clear. My reply to you was not an invitiation to join the conversation. All the other posts were meaningful. Your's is a waste of time. I understand that you feel compelled to post something, but I'm afraid this topic is quite above your comprehension. So, just posting insults is a waste of everyones time.
Everyone can only do certain things in life. It's natural that when you can't do what others can, the reaction is to insult it or ridicule it one way or another in an attempt to bring it down to your lower level. But there is another, better solution. That is to find something you are capable of that no one else can do. So- go fo something that will benefit the people on this thread -

Like go rotate the tires on your boat or practice your air guitar.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:16 AM   #165
jetcycles
Repeat Offender

Feedback Rating: (15)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Send a message via AIM to jetcycles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Track_Graphics View Post
Everyone can only do certain things in life. It's natural that when you can't do what others can, the reaction is to insult it or ridicule it one way or another in an attempt to bring it down to your lower level.
What is it in this thread, exactly, that you can do that he can not? It certainly isn't sell an overpriced motorcycle. . .
Old 10-22-2014, 09:51 AM   #166
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'17 CBR1000S1 Tricolor
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'12 CBR1000RR (sold)
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

So why won't this bike sell?

I blame the salesman
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:02 AM   #167
Track_Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post
What is it in this thread, exactly, that you can do that he can not? It certainly isn't sell an overpriced motorcycle. . .
Quite easily I have learned exactly what you say. Can't sell an overpriced motorcycle and can't convince knowledgable people of something that is just wrong.
And THAT is "exactly" what I wanted to find out. And all my posts with everyone inclucing you had been very valuable to me, albeit hard to swallow. He posted one thing - totally useless insult that didn't address the purpose of the post. Am I at him? Yeah, because it was a great thread until he pooped and stunk it up. But he can't help it. I could even understand a humorous insult, but that's not the case.
I thanked you all. It's a great thread of 9 pages of debate and concurances. I hate the result, but facts are facts and I accept them.

In short, I can stay with the topic, debatable or acceptable posts. He can't. His post was an attempt to insult and ridicule someone who calls on the expertise of you all for valid information.

If you want to know if I ever broke topic and insulted anyone here, the answer is yes - but look them up, and ask those guys if I pm'd them immediately afterword and explained the intent was entertainment on an already agressive thread and I didn't mean a word of it. And we traded jeers afterward.

What a fkucing long dissertation . . . holy ......
Old 10-22-2014, 12:30 PM   #168
grsa

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
V-Strom 650
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Moto Guzzi Breva 750ie

After following this post and I understand you do good work, I would be hard pressed to avail of your services. My mind may change in time but for now I am set. Take the info you gathered, paint the bike, lower the price or something. I am sure the time you have invested in reading and responding to the posts you could have increased your income by a grand or more. GLWS

Advertisement