MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2014, 06:00 AM   #1
NewsBot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 140,801












Electrical fire begins on teenager's bed

A teenager is blaming a faulty electrical outlet for a fire that started in his bedroom.

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Electrical fire in garage damages Spring home NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 04-09-2015 06:32 AM
HFD: Electrical short causes house fire NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 02-14-2015 10:50 AM
HFD: Electrical wiring causes house fire on Pershing NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 12-13-2014 11:00 AM
HFD: Electrical fire damages home NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 06-11-2014 07:20 AM
Electrical short blamed for apartment fire NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 05-02-2014 07:50 AM
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy