MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2014, 12:00 PM   #1
NewsBot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 141,889












HFD: unattended candle to blame for house fire

Firefighters are blaming an unattended candle for sparking a fire at a house in southeast Houston.

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HFD: Electrical short causes house fire NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 02-14-2015 10:50 AM
Space heater to blame for house fire in Humble NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 01-14-2015 01:10 PM
FIRE MARSHAL: Candle may have started house fire; man charged NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 10-03-2014 06:40 PM
HFD: Unattended pot on stove causes kitchen fire NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 03-26-2014 10:20 AM
Firefighters blame space heater for Southside house fire NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 02-12-2014 07:10 AM
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy