Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more


Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2014, 03:42 PM   #1
Senior Member
Scottie's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 246

Experience: 5 years

FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)

New Swivel Go-Pro mount on Kickstarter

Saw this and thought it might be something that my fellow Motohouston riders might be interested in.

Swivit GOPRO mount
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Phoenix Racing Stands on Kickstarter - Wot say ye? Tojo92 General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 09-10-2015 09:03 PM
Bikesystems BikeHUD Kickstarter Campaign NewsBot Industry News 0 11-20-2014 07:20 AM
$6 million to 'Reading Rainbow' via Kickstarter NewsBot Entertainment 0 07-03-2014 07:50 AM
Go Pro mirror mount for track riders/racers cuong-nutz General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 10-26-2013 01:07 AM
pro stunt+pro twisty+pro offroad+pro bull fighter Din General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 12-26-2005 11:25 PM
Old 04-17-2014, 04:54 PM   #2
In slow, fast out...hmm
Aggie's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 354

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

'08 MD250H (track)
'06 NSF100 (sold)
'07 GSXR600 (sold)
'04 R6 (sold)
'01 F4i (sold)

Nice find! $17 shipped ain't bad.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:36 AM   #3
Senior Member
tonygross21's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 203

Experience: 2 years

2013 Ninja 650

pledged of $45,000 goal
seconds to go
tonygross21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:43 PM   #4
Senior Member
proasian3's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 1,884

The logo is cool. I also like how the camera keeps showing different angles of the dude talking. Neat affect (sarcasm). I would've bought it. Too bad it didn't meet the goal.
proasian3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM. is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy