MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2007, 10:16 PM   #201
SecretAgent
The one and only

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
i hate everyone equally :icon_bigg

+1
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BRYAN'S 50 BUILD!!!! BRYAN General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 08-11-2011 07:02 PM
Bryan area TangoChris Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 2 05-17-2011 07:16 PM
John Walsh's sons killer finally identified Scatter Off Topic 8 12-18-2008 01:07 AM
attn: bryan 954 paniro187 Off Topic 10 01-26-2007 05:02 PM
Happy B day Bryan whosthis Off Topic 14 10-15-2006 11:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2007, 11:42 PM   #202
JewlsR6

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via Yahoo to JewlsR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PORSCHITO
u admitted she almost fell off and im starting to think he is fully right u need to get ur ego in check and ur friends as well and consider riding safer ....
She was turning her bike and the kick stand went up but she was strong enough to hold it. Which means we were drinking. I don't know why riders just have to hate on other riders when we are all risking our lives evertime we get on two wheels. I'm a safe rider and people who rode with me knows I'm a very conservative rider.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:52 PM   #203
JewlsR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewlsR6
She was turning her bike and the kick stand went up but she was strong enough to hold it. Which means we were drinking. I don't know why riders just have to hate on other riders when we are all risking our lives evertime we get on two wheels. I'm a safe rider and people who rode with me knows I'm a very conservative rider.
Correction to myself on my post" WERE'NT Drinking" ahhhh I just wanna be friends why has it come down to this well I guess this is why I don't get out much. Too much drama.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:12 AM   #204
Reidlos
"Share The TraCk Ya'LL"

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
Crashed-GSX-R 750, Only CARS for Now

Send a message via AIM to Reidlos Send a message via MSN to Reidlos Send a message via Yahoo to Reidlos Send a message via Skype™ to Reidlos
People Jus Dont Learn, Jus Slow the Down :BangHead: :BangHead: ,...or Go Impress people On/In the Track...

I'm starting not to feel sorry about ths Death(s) Because people Put themselves in the situation that cost their life/ves .

Anyway, R.I.P

....If You Cant Fight Em Join Em, If You Can Convince Em Confuse Em....
a .Net Enthusiast
Old 04-27-2007, 12:21 AM   #205
Neversatisfied02

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Its funny you say that because im starting to feel the same way. In a way and i hate to say it but it is brought on by their own actions. Not that i think anyone should lose their life, but it could have been avoided in almost every case.

Anyways, may Bryan RIP!

And for the rest of the conv from earlier... we are all riders here but we all have different opinions. I just want to get this straight, i dont dislike anyone here. I like to stay friends with everyone. Just because people state their opinion and it differs from someone else doesnt make them enemies. Id like to ride with all yall so lets all just squash the beef!
Old 04-27-2007, 12:31 AM   #206
Reidlos
"Share The TraCk Ya'LL"

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
Crashed-GSX-R 750, Only CARS for Now

Send a message via AIM to Reidlos Send a message via MSN to Reidlos Send a message via Yahoo to Reidlos Send a message via Skype™ to Reidlos
Beef?, why People like Beefying? "<--- New Word?" People should Cut Slack to Each other...Lets Be cool and live like family...wtf is wrong with everybody?....

Anyway Neversatisfied did you check my Pioneer AVH p6800 Setup Pictures?, I ve them on my for sale Thread,...I'm fascinated with the sound Quality and Perfomance..it is amazing.

Anyway, Back to the Subject, Lets Not Forget that We are the FAMILY of Moto-RIDERS "MotoHouston"....

....If You Cant Fight Em Join Em, If You Can Convince Em Confuse Em....
a .Net Enthusiast
Old 04-27-2007, 12:35 AM   #207
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidlos
Beef?, why People like Beefying? "<--- New Word?" People should Cut Slack to Each other...Lets Be cool and live like family...wtf is wrong with everybody?....

Anyway Neversatisfied did you check my Pioneer AVH p6800 Setup Pictures?, I ve them on my for sale Thread,...I'm fascinated with the sound Quality and Perfomance..it is amazing.

Anyway, Back to the Subject, Lets Not Forget that We are the FAMILY of Moto-RIDERS "MotoHouston"....
Werd! And im gonna go check the pics out now
Old 04-27-2007, 12:43 AM   #208
JewlsR6

If stating your opion was what you were doin that's fine but you weren't because you were exaggerating on the story. How could we possibly be speeding at starbucks we didn't even get on westheimer. Well, what ever I got tempered up and for what I shouldn't have I know that you were "STATING YOUR OPINION" just next time watch how you say things. I don't go out much and for someone to say what you stated really me off. I don't like to have enimies nor do I like to get talk about. If I wanted to get talked about then I will give you a reason . We were minding our business not messing with anyone just respect that much.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:45 AM   #209
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewlsR6
If stating your opion was what you were doin that's fine but you weren't because you were exaggerating on the story. How could we possibly be speeding at starbucks we didn't even get on westheimer. Well, what ever I got tempered up and for what I shouldn't have I know that you were "STATING YOUR OPINION" just next time watch how you say things. I don't go out much and for someone to say what you stated really me off. I don't like to have enimies nor do I like to get talk about. If I wanted to get talked about then I will give you a reason . We were minding our business not messing with anyone just respect that much.
Thats fine, problem is squashed! Id rather be friends than enemies so next time i see yall up there, ill say whats up?...
Old 04-27-2007, 01:24 AM   #210
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

i wrecked from hitting bryans bike as it slid into my lane after the main accident. im banged up but ok. bryan was a my good friend.

unfortunatly, he made a bad decision that cost him his life. even Rossi wrecks... it can happen to any of you. basicly, i was trying to get him to slow down in moderate traffic. the closer i got the more he would try to take off........then it was to late.

after this post, im done preachin safty. im going to just ride with mostly with myself....i tell everybody i ride with to take this seriously. ride hard, have fun if you have the skill, but dont disrespect these machines. i tell people to respect the space of the riders around them too. but most dont listen. ive seen a load of wrecks from track days and racin an had my own......ive even ran someone straight over in a cmra race one time (he slid straight into my commited line) ...sent him life-flight. the other night was the worst thing my eyes have ever seen in person. i hope somebody reads this and rethinks how close-to-the-edge they ride. TAKE IT TO THE TRACK IF YOU HAVE TO ACT THAT HARD. i never understood how important that is till now.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:33 AM   #211
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertrophyy
i wrecked from hitting bryans bike as it slid into my lane after the main accident. im banged up but ok. bryan was a my good friend.

unfortunatly, he made a bad decision that cost him his life. even Rossi wrecks... it can happen to any of you. basicly, i was trying to get him to slow down in moderate traffic. the closer i got the more he would try to take off........then it was to late.

after this post, im done preachin safty. im going to just ride with mostly with myself....i tell everybody i ride with to take this seriously. ride hard, have fun if you have the skill, but dont disrespect these machines. i tell people to respect the space of the riders around them too. but most dont listen. ive seen a load of wrecks from track days and racin an had my own......ive even ran someone straight over in a cmra race one time (he slid straight into my commited line) ...sent him life-flight. the other night was the worst thing my eyes have ever seen in person. i hope somebody reads this and rethinks how close-to-the-edge they ride. TAKE IT TO THE TRACK IF YOU HAVE TO ACT THAT HARD. i never understood how important that is till now.

first off, i am extremely sorry you had to witness this accident, and i truely hope that it changes your outlook. but i have to comment on something you just said...

about rossi...yeah, he wrecks, all professional racers wreck, it's part of the job. it's also their job to push the limits of their machines and their abilities every time they get on a bike. they are required by contract to do everything they can to win. they ride hard because they have to.

now...why do we have to? what race are we trying to win? what factory ride are we trying to keep? what sponsors are we trying to please? who's paying us a bonus for getting to the finish line first? no one. so why should we ride like that???

just a little food for thought for everyone.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 04-27-2007, 01:33 AM   #212
99BlackR1
Spaz

Bike(s):
R1, CRF50

bless. mark i'll call you soon

http://www.myspace.com/miggycnig
Mike - "CurbCheck"

Pardon the hate and the animosity
towards your belief system and your hypocrisy.
No regrets, no remorse.This is my last serenade
Old 04-27-2007, 01:47 AM   #213
Speedracer86
Yeah, Whateva

Bike(s):
Suzuki GS500F

Send a message via AIM to Speedracer86
I knew this guy, I worked with him at double daves and he actually is the guy who taught me how to close the store. after he got his bike he was cocky, telling me about how he would do wheelies at 100+......i told him it wasnt a good idea and now i can only reflect on the fact that i told myself i would never do anything like that. it only goes to show me theres no reason to show off, theres always a much higher price to pay
Old 04-27-2007, 02:46 AM   #214
soap4life
Reverend

Bike(s):
z1000

Send a message via AIM to soap4life
i like to go fast, but not lane splitting through traffic. if theres a nice clear straight away thats a different story... and he has my name o_o RIP Bryan.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:47 AM   #215
soap4life
Reverend

Bike(s):
z1000

Send a message via AIM to soap4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer86
I knew this guy, I worked with him at double daves and he actually is the guy who taught me how to close the store. after he got his bike he was cocky, telling me about how he would do wheelies at 100+......i told him it wasnt a good idea and now i can only reflect on the fact that i told myself i would never do anything like that. it only goes to show me theres no reason to show off, theres always a much higher price to pay
heh, i worked at the double d's
Old 04-27-2007, 09:12 AM   #216
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

[QUOTE=SecretAgent]
about rossi...yeah, he wrecks, all professional racers wreck, it's part of the job. it's also their job to push the limits of their machines and their abilities every time they get on a bike. they are required by contract to do everything they can to win. they ride hard because they have to.

now...why do we have to? what race are we trying to win? what factory ride are we trying to keep? what sponsors are we trying to please? who's paying us a bonus for getting to the finish line first? no one. so why should we ride like that???
QUOTE]

the point i was makin is everybody that pushes it crashes. its all where, how. and when. we dont have to do anything on these bikes. but if you plan on ridin like a sally buy a harley......or an sv.

yeah he was cocky. we all are top guns. that doesnt take away from him being a great guy. i wish more people knew him on here. we talked everyday and im really going to miss him.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:31 AM   #217
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertrophyy
the point i was makin is everybody that pushes it crashes. its all where, how. and when. we dont have to do anything on these bikes. but if you plan on ridin like a sally buy a harley......or an sv.

yeah he was cocky. we all are top guns. that doesnt take away from him being a great guy. i wish more people knew him on here. we talked everyday and im really going to miss him.
HYPER I THINK UR POINT WAS WELL MADE AND I APPRECIATE UR HONESTY, I AM DEFINATELY SORRY FOR UR LOSS BUT AM GLAD UR LIFE WAS SPARED. BLESS U AND PLEASE SEND MY BLESSINGS TO BRYAN'S FAMILY. IF U NEED ANYTHING DON'T HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL!
Old 04-27-2007, 09:32 AM   #218
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Wouldnt it be crazy if there was a reform program for speeders and squids that showed them people dying on the streets so that they would slow down? Sorta like a "Clockwork Orange" type deal? :dontknow:

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:07 AM   #219
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Wouldnt it be crazy if there was a reform program for speeders and squids that showed them people dying on the streets so that they would slow down? Sorta like a "Clockwork Orange" type deal? :dontknow:

when i was a kid i was a bit of a pyro. my parents we're getting really annoyed with the whole situation, so after trying everything they took me down to the shriner's burn institute. even 18 years later, i can't even start a campfire without thinking about what i saw that day. as brutal as that form of punishment is, it works.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 04-27-2007, 10:11 AM   #220
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

See? That's what i'm talking about. I mean, generally, the public and most motorcycle motorists have not been subjected to seeing decapitated or mangled bodies as part of a motorcycle wreck. I really feel that if they were force fed this, that they would think twice about riding without a helmet or speeding down the next street.......

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Closed Thread

Advertisement