MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2013, 07:50 AM   #1
NewsBot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 140,868












Fire starts in laundry room of apartment complex

Investigators believe a fire that began in the laundry room of an apartment complex because of an electrical short.

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lightning destroys home garage, starts fire in apartment attic NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 06-28-2015 07:21 AM
Man accused of setting fire in apartment's laundry room NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 09-15-2014 03:50 PM
Police: Man attacks woman inside apartment laundry room NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 04-11-2014 11:40 PM
Apartment complex fire may have been deliberately set NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 02-20-2014 09:10 AM
Apartment complex fire under investigation NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 09-25-2013 08:00 AM
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy