Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more


Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 17

Experience: 10+ years

'78 Z650 turbo
'90 ZXR 750 H2
'71 Kawasaki F8 250

Advice on VTR-68A Form


Im trying to get a title for a project bike i bought a while back and the Title Agency has given me a form VTR-68A which I have to get signed by a law enforcment officer.. Not being from the US Im a little lost..

Where do I start with this? How do i get a Law Enforcment officer to sign this, should I take the frame to somewhere or can i get someone to come round to my place?

Any advice most welcolm.. Very confussed!

Kwackerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So I'm filling out yet another immigration form... Redux Off Topic 5 01-18-2010 11:25 AM
Is this bad form? quicksaveme General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 02-17-2009 11:58 PM
MESSAGE FORM THE QUEEN!!!!! Fuzzy018 The Circus 5 08-27-2008 02:49 PM
5-5 with Clayton in the form of pictures. Mr. Unassailable General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 05-06-2007 07:22 PM
need help form someone with patience paniro187 General Discussion (Moto Related) 54 01-24-2007 06:00 AM
Old 06-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
Senior Member
HMFIC's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tierra de Azucar
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,817

Experience: 10+ years

08 Super Duke R
08 YZ450F
Santa Cruz Blur 4x
09 YZ250F

Im assuming you live in SL since that what your info says. Call the SLPD and ask if they have anyone assigned to Auto Theft; if they dont, call FBCSO and ask the same. Only ofcs assigned to AT can sing off an a 68a, and they can give you more information on the procedure.
HMFIC is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM. is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy