MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #41
BaoPee
12 yr old Asian boy
 
BaoPee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 4,615

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











Quote:
Originally Posted by debit_debit View Post
Darn! I thought I might have bought a superman suit and tracksuit, 2-in-1

(I love things that have a history behind them. lol)
but i did in the one you own now, when i crashed at TWS (Texas World Speedway).

story- no, stain - yes..
__________________

info@halffastgroup.com
BaoPee is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013 motohouston highlights j_e_hurst Forum Updates & Feedback 27 01-04-2014 05:09 PM
----- Motohouston Street Rider of 2012 ----- Pegasus Off Topic 16 12-18-2012 10:47 AM
MotoHouston fantasy racing league - 2012 agg2001 Taking it to the Track 14 06-12-2012 12:27 PM
2012 Motohouston BBQ Feedback FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 141 05-01-2012 04:01 PM
2012 TrackDay Schedule/Calendar for MotoHouston Sponsors ormand General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 03-19-2012 02:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #42
debit_debit
Dat photoshoop
 
debit_debit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington Ave.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 759

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki Gsx-r 600
2005 Suzuki Gsx-r 600
1986 Honda VF500F







Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoPee View Post
but i did in the one you own now, when i crashed at TWS (Texas World Speedway).

story- no, stain - yes..
LMAO.. Love the suit now! If I ever resell it, I'll put that in the description:

"At least 2 asian riders have defecated while suit was in use. Moderately passed sniff test, failed flashlight test. Selling as is."



But I am not putting that thing on again until I get it to the cleaners stat! And I think I need a shower now. lol

(Sorry to threadjack.)
debit_debit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #43
obed
TMGP Pimp
 
obed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,345

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike






memorable moments of 2012...hmmm... should we list the folks who got banned and why?...No? oh, well...I read about TMGP on this forum and 2012 was my first season racing TMGP.. so I guess that is my MH most memorable thing of 2012.
__________________
Be Free, Have Fun.... Give None, Take None
obed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #44
Blanco
BORC O.G.
 
Blanco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,075

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 ZX10R & 09 ZX-14
'09 R1 (homeboy shopping network donation)
'07 ZX14 (sold)
'01 FZ1 (sold)
ZRX1100 (sold)






I have to add:
Finally did a track day. Last day of the season in 2012 and it was good. If it were not for Motohouston and the good people here, I would have never stepped into that pond!
Special thanks to Nghia (CBR Tran), Michael, (Michael2009), and Joey (Little6) for thier poking, prodding, and peer pressure as well as helping me get the Incredible Hulk transported to the track.

Now 2013:
Another Sister''s trip or two
Deals Gap in May with Texlurch
Gotta get a MH Arkansas trip scheduled.
__________________
Consigliere
Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #45
ModernDiesel
Senior Member
 
ModernDiesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Inner Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 621

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2006 Z750s
(gone) '05 SV650+conti race
'01 Yamaha YZ 125R
'88 Honda XR100R 4stroke
'04 Honda Cr250r






Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
I have to add:
Finally did a track day. Last day of the season in 2012 and it was good. If it were not for Motohouston and the good people here, I would have never stepped into that pond!
Special thanks to Nghia (CBR Tran), Michael, (Michael2009), and Joey (Little6) for thier poking, prodding, and peer pressure as well as helping me get the Incredible Hulk transported to the track.

Now 2013:
Another Sister''s trip or two
Deals Gap in May with Texlurch
Gotta get a MH Arkansas trip scheduled.
Dude you were smiling so big every time you came off that track. Get the 10 and you'll be in advanced in a few weekends with your bike skills.


DUALLY NOTED on the Arkansas trip. I grew up backpacking the parks between Fayetteville and fort smith. I know the area very very well. Epic roads....and high quality roads at that
ModernDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:34 PM   #46
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!
 
Rykoson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,316

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
www.shortfilmproductions.org
2009 YZF-R6-Rest in Peace
2011 ZX-6R Kawasaki Ninja-Track/Street


Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
I have to add:

Now 2013:
Another Sister''s trip or two
Deals Gap in May with Texlurch
Gotta get a MH Arkansas trip scheduled.
Dew it!!! Later in the year for me!!!
__________________
Ryan S. CMRA # 915

...what doesn't Kill you only makes you stronger!!! "Live Now"
STREET SCHOLARS PRODUCTIONS-Hookit
Rykoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #47
CBR_TRAN
Another Short Asian
 
CBR_TRAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Spring Branch
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,265

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2007 Cbr600rr
1972 cb450 (cafe under construction)
2008 Kawasaki 250r (sold)







Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
I have to add:
Finally did a track day. Last day of the season in 2012 and it was good. If it were not for Motohouston and the good people here, I would have never stepped into that pond!
Special thanks to Nghia (CBR Tran), Michael, (Michael2009), and Joey (Little6) for thier poking, prodding, and peer pressure as well as helping me get the Incredible Hulk transported to the track.

Now 2013:
Another Sister''s trip or two
Deals Gap in May with Texlurch
Gotta get a MH Arkansas trip scheduled.
Sisters again for sure.

My Highlights?

My first MH ride, My first Sisters trip, and my first track day
__________________
ABC
My Cafe Racer build...
CBR_TRAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #48
BaoPee
12 yr old Asian boy
 
BaoPee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 4,615

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











oh yeah oh yeah....almost forgot

Bevo dropped his bike in front of country line BBQ
__________________

info@halffastgroup.com
BaoPee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #49
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,134

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoPee View Post
oh yeah oh yeah....almost forgot

Bevo dropped his bike in front of country line BBQ
we were talking about that on the last noob ride...
__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:22 PM   #50
Blanco
BORC O.G.
 
Blanco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,075

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 ZX10R & 09 ZX-14
'09 R1 (homeboy shopping network donation)
'07 ZX14 (sold)
'01 FZ1 (sold)
ZRX1100 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoPee View Post
oh yeah oh yeah....almost forgot

Bevo dropped his bike in front of country line BBQ
PICS or it did not happen.
I would mat and frame that!
__________________
Consigliere
Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #51
Blanco
BORC O.G.
 
Blanco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,075

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 ZX10R & 09 ZX-14
'09 R1 (homeboy shopping network donation)
'07 ZX14 (sold)
'01 FZ1 (sold)
ZRX1100 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR_TRAN View Post
Sisters again for sure.

My Highlights?

My first MH ride, My first Sisters trip, and my first track day
I hope you know that you will be going to Arkansas in 2013. Rykoson is in and I am sure that we can scare up at least 10-12 diehard Motohouston folks to go.
Maybe March or early April!
Here is where you will camp (I know thats your thing) if you do not want to stay in the cabins. If we only went here to stay, the trip would be amazing. Drive out of the park onto the Pig Trail in Arkansas, and the heavens open up, rainbows shine down, and all is right in the world!

http://mulberrymountainlodge.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l3tqiWTKsQ
__________________
Consigliere
Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #52
CBR_TRAN
Another Short Asian
 
CBR_TRAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Spring Branch
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,265

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2007 Cbr600rr
1972 cb450 (cafe under construction)
2008 Kawasaki 250r (sold)







Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
I hope you know that you will be going to Arkansas in 2013. Rykoson is in and I am sure that we can scare up at least 10-12 diehard Motohouston folks to go.
Maybe March or early April!
Here is where you will camp (I know thats your thing) if you do not want to stay in the cabins. If we only went here to stay, the trip would be amazing. Drive out of the park onto the Pig Trail in Arkansas, and the heavens open up, rainbows shine down, and all is right in the world!

http://mulberrymountainlodge.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l3tqiWTKsQ
I am totally down! Now let's see if I can actually get some days off
__________________
ABC
My Cafe Racer build...
CBR_TRAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #53
DGShannon
Darrell
 
DGShannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 357

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2013 Honda CB1100
1983 Montesa Cota 349
1970 Honda SL100
2008 KTM 990 SuperDuke (Sold)
1997 Buell Cyclone (Sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
I was giving props to Hurst for doing a good job.
Props to Josh from my garage, as well. I stumbled across one of Josh's SE group rides, on nearly my first visit to the MH site. As an old fart, among the youth, I was made to feel right at home, and had a great time. Lots of rides together since then, including track days, that would otherwise have likely never happened. And, the SE meets have turned me on to a lot of other MH members that I have had GREAT rides with.

Lots of standout moments for my 2012 stay here, but Josh's owl strike certainly makes the top 5.
__________________
Making it harder to go to since 1999 - (http://crosspointchurch.tv)
DGShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #54
j_e_hurst
Josh
 
j_e_hurst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Santa Fe
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 6,251

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600









Lmao. Hitting wildlife on SE rides is definitely a highlight. I ran over a snake and through it onto someone. If anyone remembers who that was let us know. Darryl nearly hitting a bird with his helmet. Then the owl flew straight into my leg at dusk on an afternoon ride. Also the seagull that stole quocs sandwich off of his seat then on his helmet. good times.
__________________
j_e_hurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #55
Blanco
BORC O.G.
 
Blanco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,075

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 ZX10R & 09 ZX-14
'09 R1 (homeboy shopping network donation)
'07 ZX14 (sold)
'01 FZ1 (sold)
ZRX1100 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by j_e_hurst View Post
Lmao. Hitting wildlife on SE rides is definitely a highlight. I ran over a snake and through it onto someone. If anyone remembers who that was let us know. Darryl nearly hitting a bird with his helmet. Then the owl flew straight into my leg at dusk on an afternoon ride. Also the seagull that stole quocs sandwich off of his seat then on his helmet. good times.
,
are yall filming National Geographic episodes or going riding?
__________________
Consigliere
Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #56
queenmoka
BORC O.G!!!!!!
 
queenmoka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,547

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Aprilliiaaaaaaa RSV4R
S1000RR...BORC owned!
The Ninja.....


Member Garage





Highlights for me in 2012 will be meeting an entire new group of people besides the friends i have outside of riding motorcycles...
Great people at MH for sure always ready to help someone out...
Looking forward to the 2013 track days hopefully i can come along to one of the three sisters ride in west texas.....
__________________
queenmoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #57
Blanco
BORC O.G.
 
Blanco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,075

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 ZX10R & 09 ZX-14
'09 R1 (homeboy shopping network donation)
'07 ZX14 (sold)
'01 FZ1 (sold)
ZRX1100 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by queenmoka View Post
Highlights for me in 2012 will be meeting an entire new group of people besides the friends i have outside of riding motorcycles...
Great people at MH for sure always ready to help someone out...
Looking forward to the 2013 track days hopefully i can come along to one of the three sisters ride in west texas.....
Hopefully my .
We will plan a trip around your schedule so that we make sure that you sample those roads.
Good stuff.
We will try to get you to Arkansas as well.
__________________
Consigliere
Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #58
DGShannon
Darrell
 
DGShannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 357

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2013 Honda CB1100
1983 Montesa Cota 349
1970 Honda SL100
2008 KTM 990 SuperDuke (Sold)
1997 Buell Cyclone (Sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by j_e_hurst View Post
Also the seagull that stole quocs sandwich off of his seat then on his helmet. good times.
Forgot that one! Actually, it was my sandwich. I set it on my seat so I could walk over and take a picture of the little fake dog, the Harley guy set on the ground, to look like it was peeing on his tire! Fortunately, it was quocs helmet, and not mine, that the bird then pooped on! The picture of that little dog cracks me up every time I look at it.
__________________
Making it harder to go to since 1999 - (http://crosspointchurch.tv)
DGShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #59
Lucar
Senior Member
 
Lucar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,838

Experience: 10+ years






Member Garage





Man AR sounds awesome! Im glad I have been accepted by this great community of riders and met from douches to people willing to ride with their out

Look forward to 2013 (if the world doesn't end in 17 days)
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #60
j_e_hurst
Josh
 
j_e_hurst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Santa Fe
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 6,251

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600









Quote:
Originally Posted by DGShannon View Post
Forgot that one! Actually, it was my sandwich. I set it on my seat so I could walk over and take a picture of the little fake dog, the Harley guy set on the ground, to look like it was peeing on his tire! Fortunately, it was quocs helmet, and not mine, that the bird then pooped on! The picture of that little dog cracks me up every time I look at it.
That's right. Man that was hilarious
__________________
j_e_hurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy