MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
haOo
Ninja

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 CBR 600rr

NEED opinions on 2007 cbr600rr fairings!

I need new fairings and just decided to go with some aftermarket fairings. After much research, i settled on buying from cbrfairings.com. Heard many good things from them from riders with pictures as proof. I Want this set...

BUT!! I like everything about it but not really feeling the red and blue. Was going to change the color (cbrfairings.com can customize it for 25 bucks) of the red/blue stripes to black/gray. I'm also going to take the "bridgestone" logos off but probably leave everything else. Thoughts? If somebody can photoshop those colors on one of the pics would be nice as well!

thanks in advance!
haOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stolen 2007 Red Honda CBR600RR immanario Stolen Bike Reports 1 03-30-2015 01:17 AM
looking for track fairings for cbr600rr cbr929brett General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 01-11-2012 06:35 PM
2007 cbr600rr F1 problem. haOo How To's and Q & A's 8 04-01-2011 02:29 PM
Lowering Links 2007 CBR600RR Irishman How To's and Q & A's 2 04-03-2009 12:52 PM
Honda CBR600RR 2007 STOLEN! BadApple General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 02-03-2009 10:09 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
FKNA

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R1
2008 Goldwing

You should be fine.....they are Injection Molded, which is going to give a better fitment. As far as the color scheme you want to go with, to each their own. Who gives a rats on what others think of the look. As long it's a look that YOU are happy with.
FKNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
Snow
Can I kick it?

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Sick 7-5

I got 07-08 cbr600rr red konica minoltas from cbrfairings.com

They were great for what they were, but tabs will break... and fitment will be "iffy."

Also, the fairings will chip and age much quicker. I had the konicas for ~a year I think before I just recently sold my bike with them.

The other fantastic thing is their customer service. If you have fitment issues (which you probably will) call them, send them pics of it... and boom you get sent NEW fairings FREE.

Great stuff.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
haOo
Ninja

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 CBR 600rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
I got 07-08 cbr600rr red konica minoltas from cbrfairings.com

They were great for what they were, but tabs will break... and fitment will be "iffy."

Also, the fairings will chip and age much quicker. I had the konicas for ~a year I think before I just recently sold my bike with them.

The other fantastic thing is their customer service. If you have fitment issues (which you probably will) call them, send them pics of it... and boom you get sent NEW fairings FREE.

Great stuff.
would you buy from them again? tabs breaking due to regular riding or from taking fairings on and off?
haOo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement