MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2006, 06:00 PM   #1
Weaver
Member
 
Weaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Baytown... and Austin
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 54


Bike(s):
99 TL1000R









Send a message via AIM to Weaver
trailer?

wanting to take my TLR up to austin for the weekend for a little riding... any recommendations on cheapest method? i saw uhaul has motorcycle trailers but it looks to be just certain locations and im having trouble finding one that has one locally...


or... does anyone want to rent theirs to a trustworthy guy that is willing to leave a deposit if need be?


thanks in advance
__________________
www.weaverwins.com
Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trailer Park or Trailer Apartment ? lanzer913 Off Topic 20 11-21-2009 03:28 AM
trailer/ trailer hitch info mekrew Off Topic 14 12-17-2008 03:13 PM
Trailer Fatpooh2 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 09-10-2008 04:12 PM
New trailer 07CBR Taking it to the Track 24 08-10-2008 10:04 AM
Trailer.. BlackWidow General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 10-24-2006 01:02 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2006, 07:46 PM   #2
train460
speed junky
 
train460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cypress Tx (cypress N Houston & jones)
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,379

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaver
wanting to take my TLR up to austin for the weekend for a little riding... any recommendations on cheapest method? i saw uhaul has motorcycle trailers but it looks to be just certain locations and im having trouble finding one that has one locally...


or... does anyone want to rent theirs to a trustworthy guy that is willing to leave a deposit if need be?


thanks in advance
when u going?
i have a trailer that u can use. 5 X 10 utility trailer. had bikes on it many times.
A co-worker has it now but should get it back in a day or 2
live in La Porte
Michael
__________________
A man opens the door for u not because he is polite. It's so he can check out your .
Michael Hansen
Cypress Tx
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:21 PM   #3
Weaver
Member
 
Weaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Baytown... and Austin
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 54


Bike(s):
99 TL1000R









Send a message via AIM to Weaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by train460
when u going?
i have a trailer that u can use. 5 X 10 utility trailer. had bikes on it many times.
A co-worker has it now but should get it back in a day or 2
live in La Porte
Michael


leaving tomorrow around 4pm....

i appreciate the offer... if there is any chance youll have it back then let me know what i would need to do to borrow it.


thanks again for even offering
__________________
www.weaverwins.com
Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:19 AM   #4
train460
speed junky
 
train460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cypress Tx (cypress N Houston & jones)
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,379

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaver
leaving tomorrow around 4pm....

i appreciate the offer... if there is any chance youll have it back then let me know what i would need to do to borrow it.


thanks again for even offering
I REALLY don't expect it before 4pm but if it does i will send u a pm as soon as i can.
later
Michael
__________________
A man opens the door for u not because he is polite. It's so he can check out your .
Michael Hansen
Cypress Tx
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:27 AM   #5
chasee69
ballin' outta control!
 
chasee69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Central Houston
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 6,905

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50






i work at uhaul and the motorcycle trailers are hard to come across.

just get a 5x8 and a ramp to load it.

or they have a 5x9 with a ramp that costs a little more to rent
__________________

chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy