Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more


View Poll Results: What to do?
Wait to hear back from the other board bother. 2 18.18%
Take the trade offer. 2 18.18%
Keep the Chopper. 7 63.64%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
Gun Slinger
kswiss2301's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lakeshore
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 565

Experience: 10+ years

2006 Custom Gunfire
Missing the SV

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to kswiss2301
Thumbs up Wait, Trade it, or you are crazy!! Keep it!!

Guys/Gals....I need some opinions here:

Regarding the chopper in my signature. I also have a board brother from a different board interested in it but he responds to my messages once a week at most and wont email my personal email addy or call me...not writting him off but if I am looking to make a deal it would be nice to get a responce...and it seems kinda sketchy

But the new offer on the table:

I have a dealer offering 21k trade basically a used 2008 NRS (The Night Rod) + $6000 or there abouts....what do you guys think? I would be paying for shipping both ways (my bike there and the NRS back to me) around 800 bux im guessing...

so the NRS + $5k when you subtract the shipping...the NRS has over 10k miles and it has ABS but apprears to be stock...he is supposed to be sending more pics...what do you guys think? Do it? or wait for a local/better deal? I would be loosing quite a bit but its the best offer I have gotten so far...

Basically I would be free and clear of the chopper payments but be buying the NRS for just under 11k....thoughts? I dont have to trade it...I was just thinking that I might enjoy something more like the night rod since most of my riding exp is on street bikes.
kswiss2301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wait, Wait: NPR fans mad about Kardashian appearance NewsBot Entertainment 0 06-19-2015 09:50 AM
Cant Wait :D CUZ The Circus 2 04-14-2012 08:36 AM
wait for it, wait fOR IT, BOOOOOM!! bentgixxer Off Topic 45 08-05-2010 05:02 PM
MOTOGP - Bruno - Qualifing times - **Spoiler - Wait for it, wait for it alrova Taking it to the Track 27 08-18-2008 11:33 PM
i cant wait rickykline General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 03-29-2006 04:32 AM
Old 05-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
Thread Savior
Chris24's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,634

Experience: 8 years

1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
trade it for an SV. apparantly you miss having one.

save the leftover cash. these are crazy times.
Brought to you by Carls Jr.!
Chris24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Big and Cranky...
BRYAN's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: halfway to nowhere
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,257

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

A Trackbike
Another Trackbike
A Motard

Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
trade it for an SV.

BRYAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM. is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy