MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #21
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
you guys want Open D (whether or not you want Open D on Saturday or Sunday is up to you, I may race both)......you may even feel like you're getting smoked there, but trust me that you want no part of Open C, B, or A....

Last edited by dbuck; 05-03-2010 at 01:13 PM.
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boar Run 2012 Sept 29&30- Tag Team Race Huntsville, TX dbuck Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 0 08-17-2012 08:43 AM
Back in the game....next Hare Scramble Feb 4&5 Huntsville, TX dbuck Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 77 02-10-2012 10:45 AM
Texas Extreme Off Road Racing Event #3 April 17 & 18 dbuck Events, Meets and Rides 5 04-19-2010 10:06 AM
Texas Xtreme Offroad Racing EVENT #2 3/20 & 3/21 dbuck Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 12 03-22-2010 11:50 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #22
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navajib View Post
How many novice's are there?
who determines Novice, Beginner, and Advanced? No one.

Check out the lap times between the different classes....at each event.

http://www.moto-tally.com/TXORR/Results.aspx
Old 05-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #23
PimpDaub
I'm Rat 'Tarded

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
1973 Honda Cb750 Four -Cafe in progress
2005 CRF50 STUNT - MONSTER ENERGY
2001 Suzuki DRZ400E/SM (SOLD) :-(
Don't worry, scrot. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick- lives.
My first bike was a 'Tard. She's a Pilot now."

Member Garage

What should i do?

I've sent in a registration for through the Xtreme website, & it said to expect an email back within 24hrs. Haven't received said email. I called the hotline & left a message, but still, no calls back.

Anyone know of a direct line i can actually talk to a real person who can get me all signed up and ready to go?

He nailed the take-off, but when he landed, something terrible happened. His front tire exploded like a cannonball, and his handle bars went straight through his head. Blood was everywhere. His teeth were ground down to a powder, and the front of his face exploded out the back of his skull. He died instantly... the next day.
PimpDaub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:17 PM   #24
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

show up Saturday or Sunday the day of the race....sign up, pay your money, go race! I'm sure Otis will get back to you soon enough....or jump on the TON (Texas off road network) and send a PM to "Otis".
Old 05-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #25
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Event UPDATE!

Sergio, any luck getting some confirmation yet?

Here's a recent update on the course...Sounds fun! And I also want to say thanks to the MH peeps coming out to Outlaw Trax to give this series a shot! I promise...you'll have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis
Just finished getting the course layed out and I must say it is a "fine" one! Due to some computer glitches (broken cable due to barb wire) my mileage is not exact at this time but it is around a 14 mile course. Most of the sandy sections have been bypassed and although I was not allowed to use my favorite hard section there are still 3 easy/hards, as of now. Video to come next week. Elevator shaft going up, Cravens creek going down and a multiple log crossing right at scoring, That's right MULTIPLE! This course is divided into 2 different styles of track. Section 1 is more tight woods while Section 2 is more open. There is a cool mogul section included in the camelback area. There are 3 courses as usual! Beginner course with some fun woods for them to ride. The 85 course which includes the small course and A VERY COOL woods track section! We will be using sections of Outlaw that have not been used in ages! Both motocross tracks will be run as well. Lots of fun to come out at Outlaw. This is True Off Road Racing! The only obstacles needed are what nature provides!

We have had many new riders signing up, Welcome! And if you are still on the fence about whether to race or not, hop on off and come join the Xtreme Series. You will not be disappointed!

Lets go Race!

Last edited by dbuck; 05-09-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #26
Otis

Feedback Rating: (0)

Sorry for delay guys!

This is Otis with Texas Xtreme Off Road Racing. Sorry for no responses as I don't get into this forum much plus I have been busy getting Outlaw ready. If anyone has any questions, the best way is to just send me an email to otis@texasxtremeoffroadracing.com and I WILL get back with you. Also I will have a booth at Cycle Gear North this Saturday May 15th. Stop by and we can talk.
Otis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #27
TxSandman
My backpacks got jets

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
05 Buell XB12R, 07 KLR650

Elevator shaft going UP!?! Good luck with that, I tried that once, lost my favorite fender that way.
TxSandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:11 PM   #28
TheMagicMan
SBN Mechanic

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'97-DR650 '01-RC51 '03-XR250R '83-XR80R '93-XR80R '03-XR50

Holy it's $800 for a yearly membership. My bike isn't even worth that much money. Is this place really that awesome to justify $800 a year?
TheMagicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:23 PM   #29
PAA

Feedback Rating: (1)

I would like to promote this on TheTexasOutdoors.com also if that is ok?

^^^Check it out, its new
PAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #30
TxSandman
My backpacks got jets

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
05 Buell XB12R, 07 KLR650

PM woodsguy on twt or ton, I think you can get a discounted rate on a working membership through the MSRA.

http://www.texasoffroad.net/forum/ub...rax#Post452808
TxSandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #31
TheMagicMan
SBN Mechanic

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxSandman View Post
PM woodsguy on twt or ton, I think you can get a discounted rate on a working membership through the MSRA.

http://www.texasoffroad.net/forum/ub...rax#Post452808
Ok will do. You know about how much? Like huge discount?
Old 05-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #32
TheMagicMan
SBN Mechanic

Bike(s):

Old 05-10-2010, 08:29 AM   #33
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis View Post
This is Otis with Texas Xtreme Off Road Racing. Sorry for no responses as I don't get into this forum much plus I have been busy getting Outlaw ready. If anyone has any questions, the best way is to just send me an email to otis@texasxtremeoffroadracing.com and I WILL get back with you. Also I will have a booth at Cycle Gear North this Saturday May 15th. Stop by and we can talk.
Otis, glad to see you made your over here. Thanks for all the time you spend prepping the course, we the racers greatly appreciate it!

Quote:
Elevator shaft going UP!?! Good luck with that, I tried that once, lost my favorite fender that way.
This ain't no walk in the park series. Otis combines plenty of skill level challenges to make it enjoyable for all. Perhaps this is one of his easy/hards? Either way, the really difficult spots on the trails have folks "monitoring/watching" in case you need the help making it pass an obstacle. In addition to that, there are sweepers at the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicMan View Post
Holy it's $800 for a yearly membership. My bike isn't even worth that much money. Is this place really that awesome to justify $800 a year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAA View Post
Old 05-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #34
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis View Post
Otis, glad to see you made your over here. Thanks for all the time you spend prepping the course, we the racers greatly appreciate it!

Quote:
This ain't no walk in the park series. Otis combines plenty of skill level challenges to make it enjoyable for all. Perhaps this is one of his easy/hards? Either way, the really difficult spots on the trails have folks "monitoring/watching" in case you need the help making it pass an obstacle. In addition to that, there are sweepers at the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicMan View Post
Here's the great benefit to racing with TexasXtreme....you get to enjoy all of these different properties (some are even hosted on private property) without paying those insane fees.... and to date, not one has dissappointed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAA View Post
I don't think Otis would have a problem with that. The more the merrier.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #35
PimpDaub
I'm Rat 'Tarded

Bike(s):
Don't worry, scrot. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick- lives.

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuck View Post
Sergio, any luck getting some confirmation yet?
I just sent him an email this morning... we shall see.

He nailed the take-off, but when he landed, something terrible happened. His front tire exploded like a cannonball, and his handle bars went straight through his head. Blood was everywhere. His teeth were ground down to a powder, and the front of his face exploded out the back of his skull. He died instantly... the next day.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #36
PimpDaub
I'm Rat 'Tarded

Bike(s):

Member Garage

I still haven't heard anything back from Otis yet... I don't have race numbers yet, cause i don't know whats available or whats taken.

Race is this weekend so i'd really like to know whats going on!

Old 05-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #37
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpDaub View Post
I still haven't heard anything back from Otis yet... I don't have race numbers yet, cause i don't know whats available or whats taken.

Race is this weekend so i'd really like to know whats going on!
SHOW UP DUDE....Race #'s are not important...they will give you a barcode sticker for your helmet that will act as a transponder when you go through the finish/check point. Just show up....bring your cash. If you paid already, bring copies of your receipts. It's simple really.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:16 PM   #38
green88notch

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2009 KTM 300 XC

Send a message via AIM to green88notch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpDaub View Post
What should i do?

I've sent in a registration for through the Xtreme website, & it said to expect an email back within 24hrs. Haven't received said email. I called the hotline & left a message, but still, no calls back.

Anyone know of a direct line i can actually talk to a real person who can get me all signed up and ready to go?
Don't worry about signing up until you get there. You don't need to worry about numbers or anything either. They will give you a barcode sticker for the side of your helmet and that is how they track you lap times. No need for a certain numebr, color background, etc on your bike. Just come out for a good time!

Chris
Old 05-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #39
PimpDaub
I'm Rat 'Tarded

Bike(s):

Member Garage

ok whew...

that takes a load off

Old 05-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #40
Falkryte
SBN Vag Inspector

Feedback Rating: (4)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
ninja 650r
ttr 125
crf50
tarded450

about how much cash am I gonna need to bring? I just want to do one Open D race.

hey sergio, what day are yall doing the Open D? saturday or sunday?
Falkryte is offline   Reply With Quote