Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|10-28-2009, 03:34 PM||#1|
Portimao WSBK test times - Wednesday
Unofficial lap times after the second and final day of the post-season World Superbike and Supersport test at Portimao in Portugal.
1. Jonathan Rea (Honda) 1min 41.878sec
2. Michel Fabrizio (Ducati) 1min 41.992sec
3. Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha) 1min 42.115sec
4. Leon Haslam (Suzuki) 1min 42.251sec
5. Max Biaggi (Aprilia) 1min 42.710sec
6. Leon Camier (Aprilia) 1min 42.790sec
7. Noriyuki Haga (Ducati) 1min 43.098sec*
8. James Toseland (Yamaha) 1min 43.147sec
9. Carlos Checa (Ducati) 1min 43.425sec
10. Max Neukirchner (Honda) 1min 43.549sec
11. Sylvain Guintoli (Suzuki) 1min 43.612sec
12. Joan Lascorz (Kawasaki) 1min 43.902sec*
13. Javier Fores (Ducati) 1min 44.413sec*
14. Tom Sykes (Kawasaki) 1min 44.900sec
15. Vittorio Iannuzzo (Honda) 1min 44.908sec
16. Alex Hofmann (Aprilia) 1min 45.5sec
17. Regis Laconi (Ducati) 1min 46.458sec*
* set on day one.
1. Kenan Sofuoglu (Honda) 1min 44.329sec
2. Joan Lascorz (Kawasaki) 1min 44.619sec
3. Michele Pirro (Honda) 1min 44.999sec
4. Broc Parkes (Kawasaki) 1min 45.000sec*
5. Katsuaki Fujiwara (Kawasaki) 1min 45.875sec*
6. David Salom (Kawasaki) 1min 46.200sec*
7. Gino Rea (Yamaha) 1min 46.423sec
Johnny fastest and Cal 3rd quickest first time out on the Yamaha superbike
Cal under Ben Spies pole position time
nice to see Laconi back out there
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|MotoGP - Jerez II Moto2 test times - Wednesday||NewsBot||Racing News||0||03-18-2015 03:50 PM|
|MotoGP - Jerez Moto2 test times - Wednesday (Final)||NewsBot||Racing News||0||02-18-2015 11:10 AM|
|WSBK - Tom Sykes top at Portimao WSBK test||NewsBot||Racing News||0||07-23-2014 10:00 AM|
|WSBK - Melandri looks towards Portimao test||NewsBot||Racing News||0||01-07-2014 10:40 AM|
|SPOILER WSBK: Portimao test – Saturday AM times||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||29||01-26-2009 10:30 PM|
|10-28-2009, 04:32 PM||#3|
A hit off the track pipe?
Join Date: Aug 2005
Experience: 10+ years
'08 Kawasaki ZX-10R (track bike)
Heh-heh... yeah, Cal is was a bad in SS. Looking forward to seeing what he can do on the big bike!!
|10-28-2009, 10:04 PM||#4|
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero
Join Date: Nov 2005
|10-29-2009, 08:20 AM||#5|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin, TX
08 KTM 300 XC-W
This was Toseland's first laps aropund Portimao, no? I know Spies showed that he could ride those tracks right from the get-go, but he's something special. Cal had just finished a race weekend there. Makes sense that Cal would be putting in quicker laps. Wasn't it just a year ago we were blown away that Spies was lapping Portimao the day after the races on Haga's old R1 only a few tenths of the race pase? Seems to me Toseland's in the ballpark already...
Some people keep saying that next year's definitely Haga's year (since Ben's gone ) but I don't see it. With Cal, JT, and a more seasoned Johnny Rea, and Biaggi w/ more experience on the Aprilia, something tells me that Haga will miss out again...
2008 KTM 200 XC
Klim Technical Riding Gear
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages
Retail Resource Group
Primus Real Estate Services
|10-29-2009, 09:39 AM||#7|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: between a chair and a screen
Feedback Rating: (2)
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.