Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|10-27-2009, 11:14 AM||#21|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: houston \ flatonia
Feedback Rating: (0)
Experience: 10+ years
1300 V STAR YAMAHA
KZ 650 KAWASAKI
HONDA CB 550
HARLEY DAVIDSON 50
Might show up ,but the Lone Star rally is happening also.
Some people call me the space cowboy ,some people call me the gangster of love ...... :nod
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|**BBQ ROLL CALL**||Solracer||Events, Meets and Rides||318||06-08-2008 12:08 PM|
|Here's the official roll call||dotcom||Off Topic||23||12-28-2005 04:57 PM|
|BBQ MEET AUG 21st ROLL CALL, PLEASE VOTE||Solracer||General Discussion (Moto Related)||86||08-17-2005 06:47 PM|
|10-31-2009, 04:25 PM||#23|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Feedback Rating: (1)
FINAL INFORMATION POST for Memorial Park BBQ Meet - Please Read
The following is the final info post with everything for the Memorial Park BBQ Meet. If you have any questions, please post them asap.
Date: Nov. 1st
Time: 12 pm - 6 pm
Where: Memorial Park - Picnic lot A between the picnic grounds and baseball fields at the second light of Memorial Drive and Picnic Ln.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE RULES. IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE BREAKING ANY OF THESE RULES, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE, YOU RUN THE RISK OF BEING ESCORTED AWAY BY LOCAL HPD. I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, BUT IT IS MY NAME ON THE CONTRACT AND I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A GOOD IMPRESSION SO THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO DO THIS TYPE OF EVENT AGAIN.
1. NO ALCOHOL, PERIOD.
2. NO glass containers
3. NO vehicles may be driven or parked on turfed areas. Vehicles must be parked correctly in a marked parking space that is available. (first come first serve)
4. ALL trash created must be collected and disposed of properly - DO NOT LITTER
5. NO person may be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, , national origin, etc. during the use of the property or rented space.
6. NO transfer of monies on park properties. This means ABSOLUTELY NO SELLING OF ANY ITEMS, PERIOD.
7. NO errection of structures nor anything attached to trees or fixtures.
8. NO selling food, drinks, etc. without proper permit - not a problem as we have been working on this collectively as a car club .
9. Permits must be presented upon request at all times during event. Rated RX-7, Creektrack, TubTanic61, & Myself will have copies of the permit at all times. If requested, please find one of us to produce the permit. I will be sending yall a PM about this shortly.
10. NO reving engines, loud music, burn outs, racing, speeding, etc., PERIOD! In fact, once you park your car, there shouldn't be much of a reason to move it at all anyway.
*Note - Just because something is not listed above does not mean it is not against the rules. The rules above are a combination of common sense as well as those that are directly given to us in writting on the permit. If you are asked by Rated RX-7, Creektrack, TubTanic61, or I to stop something, do so immediately. Otherwise, you will be asked to leave. Remeber, HPD will be actively patrolling the park like the usually do and will more than likely pay special attention to us considering the situation. Let's make it a great, fun, and safe event for everyone going as well as those who are there to enjoy the park not affiliated with us.
For the NORTH and SOUTH cruise ins, please note that the meet up time is now 11:30 am at the designated locations. The roll outs will leave promptly at 12 pm to be at the meet by 12:30 - 1:00 pm. If you can not make this small time change, please plan to go to the meet on your own and we look forward to seeing you there when you get there. If you know others who have posted for the cruise in, please contact them if possible to relay this small change.
If you have any questions, please post or PM myself of Rated RX-7 asap so that we can respond as quickly as we can get the proper info for you.