MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2009, 12:10 PM   #41
JRxGRUBZx

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

How am I coming off hot headed?? I take back what I said earlier you obviously don't know me
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Apartment complex goes days without power NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 06-03-2014 03:30 PM
Residents want better security at apartment complex NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 12-03-2013 07:00 PM
Apartment complex fire under investigation NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 09-25-2013 08:00 AM
If parking in an apartment complex is the only option... DeadMonkey General Discussion (Moto Related) 37 07-05-2013 08:55 PM
Parking outside in an apartment complex? Scorch Stolen Bike Reports 29 02-08-2013 10:43 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #42
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

I can think of so many times that one guy walking into a group of five or six others and telling them to kindly discontinue whatever they're currently doing has ended with respectful handshakes and civil agreement...

In my personal experience with those situations I end up walking into a group of chest puffing paint sniffers who are already so very prepared to be all about someone complaining about their obviously inadvisable behavior. In most cases drawing out a confrontation seems to be as much their point of causing the initial disruption as anything else. They usually know well enough they're disturbing the peace and that makes them all the happier. Why should I put myself in a potentially dangerous situation to show respect to people who demonstrate none in return? Let the proper authorities handle it. That's what they're paid for. There's no profitable return for risking personal harm or vengeful damage of my property.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #43
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
i see you as one of the riding vs complaining about it.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #44
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

i wanted to reply to jr last night but just decided it would be a waste of energy. kibitzer hit the nail on the head.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:10 PM   #45
ZeddXavier

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 ZX-6R (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
shoulda told that old man to suck your and if he had a problem with it call the popo. get back to your matlock grandpa.
lol of course i did, i said what are you gonna do, call the cops and tell them to post up on our street with a lidar to see if im goin 35 in a 30? still, apartment complec parking lots are different than neighborhood streets and those kids are retarded either way
ZeddXavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:12 PM   #46
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

How old are these people thar were on this pocket bike?
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #47
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!-SOLD
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold

prolly old enough to know better....
Old 09-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #48
Longstroke
"Skeeza-Pleeza"

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'05 R6 - SOLD

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Longstroke
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnboy View Post
kibitzer hit the nail on the head.
YUP!

No sense in splitting someones wig...you just end up in trouble yourself...no gain in that!

- Sorry babe, Pimps don't fall in love!
Longstroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #49
eltejano
I smell pretty

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
Like I said be mad man and tell them to cut it out, advise them to ride a little earlier , tell the to slow down and wear gloves an a helmet . Maybe tell them some safe spots to ride around the area. Now you have a couple of guys that probly have no common sense ready to some up because of snitches.
You seem to have a real big big problem with a "snitch". This guy doesnt need to put himself in the middle of some potential because some decide to act like just that, . Why should he? I mean, what if he gets beat by 3 guys with a lead pipe? Is it HIS fault for being upset at the douchebags acting like dicks?

I mean, why would any grown person wit any common sense put themselves in a situation like that? Makes absolutely no sense what so ever AT ALL. He is not the one causing trouble and putting other people's property at risk of damage and acting like a retarded monkey. He isnt the one breaking parking lights and being loud at all kinds of late hours.

He IS one of many people going to work every day and busting their so they can make enough money to put a roof over their head and not have to put up with that kind of behavior. I am sure he is not the only one upset about all this at his complex.

I have a kid and a wife that depend on me to keep the household afloat. I am not going to risk an altercation with a group of individuals that have, by their actions, shown to not be reasonable level headed people to begin with. I dont want to go the hospital cause I got hurt or to jail cause I busted some jack off's teeth out of his mouth.

I am sorry you feel differently about this. maybe you would just go confront them yourself, but not everyone feels that they should have to put themselves in a very awkward and uncomfortable situation at no fault of their own.
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #50
KEITH HUBBARD
JOKERMAN

Bike(s):
1300 V STAR YAMAHA
KZ 650 KAWASAKI
HONDA CB 550
TS125 SUZUKI
HARLEY DAVIDSON 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
How old are these people thar were on this pocket bike?
early to mid twenties dude.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #51
KEITH HUBBARD
JOKERMAN

Bike(s):
1300 V STAR YAMAHA
KZ 650 KAWASAKI
HONDA CB 550
TS125 SUZUKI
HARLEY DAVIDSON 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
You seem to have a real big big problem with a "snitch". This guy doesnt need to put himself in the middle of some potential because some decide to act like just that, . Why should he? I mean, what if he gets beat by 3 guys with a lead pipe? Is it HIS fault for being upset at the douchebags acting like dicks?

I mean, why would any grown person wit any common sense put themselves in a situation like that? Makes absolutely no sense what so ever AT ALL. He is not the one causing trouble and putting other people's property at risk of damage and acting like a retarded monkey. He isnt the one breaking parking lights and being loud at all kinds of late hours.

He IS one of many people going to work every day and busting their so they can make enough money to put a roof over their head and not have to put up with that kind of behavior. I am sure he is not the only one upset about all this at his complex.

I have a kid and a wife that depend on me to keep the household afloat. I am not going to risk an altercation with a group of individuals that have, by their actions, shown to not be reasonable level headed people to begin with. I dont want to go the hospital cause I got hurt or to jail cause I busted some jack off's teeth out of his mouth.

I am sorry you feel differently about this. maybe you would just go confront them yourself, but not everyone feels that they should have to put themselves in a very awkward and uncomfortable situation at no fault of their own.
You are right man, no point in getting in trouble myself.
Got home tonight, no bike out, neither them.
One good thing is our security is hpd, but they are here after 10:oo p,m, until morning.
It will get handled.
If anyone ever lived in the hood, the lights are usually busted out so that they can hang out & do whatever.
Never seen that here until they came & not sterotyping, but they are hood.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #52
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

I say let us know where this place is and what time they ride this thing, how many, and let us know and some of us can steak the place out and snipe them bastards with some good ol paintballs.
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:37 AM   #53
KEITH HUBBARD
JOKERMAN

Bike(s):
1300 V STAR YAMAHA
KZ 650 KAWASAKI
HONDA CB 550
TS125 SUZUKI
HARLEY DAVIDSON 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
I say let us know where this place is and what time they ride this thing, how many, and let us know and some of us can steak the place out and snipe them bastards with some good ol paintballs.
that is halarious !
Old 09-19-2009, 10:54 AM   #54
TeXasGiXXer

Bike(s):
2004 Suzuki GSX-R600
2009 Suzuki GSX-R750

Send a message via AIM to TeXasGiXXer
Shoot them with a paint ball gun or something...

2004 Suzuki GSX-R600
2009 Suzuki GSX-R750
TeXasGiXXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:55 AM   #55
TeXasGiXXer

Bike(s):
2004 Suzuki GSX-R600
2009 Suzuki GSX-R750

Send a message via AIM to TeXasGiXXer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
Well...Rick beat me to it...

2004 Suzuki GSX-R600
2009 Suzuki GSX-R750
TeXasGiXXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #56
KEITH HUBBARD
JOKERMAN

Bike(s):
1300 V STAR YAMAHA
KZ 650 KAWASAKI
HONDA CB 550
TS125 SUZUKI
HARLEY DAVIDSON 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeXasGiXXer View Post
Well...Rick beat me to it...
Man that is superbad !!!
on a serious note, looks like it ahs been handeled.
Once ten o clock comes around & popo patrol , it is quiet.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:56 AM   #57
CBRguyIZcool
UkrainianSicilian100%Nerd

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
H-D Sportster 48

Send a message via AIM to CBRguyIZcool
I agree with the OP if im paying good money for an apartment in a decent area where the managent will actually do something about it then thats the best desicion.

some guy got thrown off the 2nd story balcony for complaining about his neighbors music being to loud over here.

it all depends on the person and situation i guess.
CBRguyIZcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:31 AM   #58
Valkorin

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 F4i
Stolen Big Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
no , we get tattled on or the cops called all the time for stupid . i my neighbor had a pocket bike. i used to ride wheelies up and down the parking lot on the fiddy. seriously, some people are too worried about what other people do, just go on about your life and have fun.
I'm all about the live and let live attitude, I live in and work for an apt. complex. The amount of BS calls I get is rediculous, who cares if your riding in the parking lot? Now one riding one thats hella loud at 2am back and forth by my bedroom window, then I'd have an issue.

By the way, WTF do people expect the police to do about a barking dog in an appartment where the owner is not present and they know it?? Assassinate the family poodle???

Advertisement