MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Sponsors > Ridesmart Motorcycle School
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2019, 05:18 PM   #1
genski84
RideSmart Houston Rep

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
a fast bike
a track bike
a touring kind of bike thing
a blown up track bike(nvm she's back)

Bike Night Winners

💥Congratulations!💥
Please join us in congratulating our three lucky winners from the Cycle Gear bike night! If you know'm, tag'm! Cant wait to see you guys at the track!
----------------------------------------------
🔥Emmanuel Nkemakolam 1/2 off COTA Winner!
Since I was 13 years old I have wanted a bike to be able to take it to the track and get the true feeling of what it's like. My uncle introduced me to motorcycles at that age and since then I have been fascinated with them. This 2017 Zx10r is my 4th bike and my dream bike and what a wonderful day is it to know that dreams do come true. I can't wait to take it to the track. Thanks RideSmart for the opportunity.
🔥Luke Jacobson $100 off COTA Winner!
RideSmart has been such a great learning experience for me. Not only has it been extremely fun being able to ride on track, but the skills I have learned from the program have helped me become a more confident and safer rider on the road. Which I think is a great trade off!
🔥Jonathan Cavignac $100 off COTA Winner!
This will mean I finally get the chance to go and try the track out. I'll get to work on my body positioning and finding apex.
🔥Scott Bales FREE MSR Houston Winner!
A track day with RideSmart will allow me the opportunity to get out for the day and decompress from with week while improving my riding skills.

genski84 is offline   Reply With Quote