Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|02-23-2015, 05:56 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
March Bike of the Month Enter Here >>>>>
March Bike of the Month entries begin today and will be open to the first TEN entrants that post WITH PHOTOS.
Please Read The Rules Before Entering.
The contest rules are as follows:
1. Post pics of your own bike! Not your brothers, friend's or buddies. Must be a CURRENT pic.
If you're not entering the contest, please don't post a pic of your bike.
Important: Please use photobucket and image codes: img
2. Bike's ONLY!! No pics of girls/guys with the "Here look at me" syndrome.
Please add a short list of mods you've done to the bike if any.
3. If you have more than one bike, you're only allowed 1 bike entry per month. No multiple entries.
If you entered in the past 2 months you are ineligible to re-enter the same bike.
4. 3 pics max of your bike please.
5. All genres of bike are welcome to enter and will be judged on their individual merit.
6. 10 entries per month. Entry will be closed as soon as all 10 spots are filled or on the the last day of the month, whichever comes first.
7. If you win, you can not submit your bike again for 1 full year.
8. Winners will be selected by an anonymous panel of judges to prevent this from becoming a "popularity contest".
The winner will be announced on the first of the month, and will have their bike featured on the main page. GOOD LUCK.
Call or PM for the BEST PRICES in Houston for PARTS and ACCESSORIES.
MAKE SURE TO MENTION YOU'RE ON MH TO GET THE BEST PRICE!
NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!
1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|August Bike of the Month Enter Here >>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||7||08-02-2014 10:55 PM|
|March Bike of the Month Enter Here>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||11||03-03-2014 06:54 PM|
|February Bike of the Month Enter Here>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||12||02-03-2014 09:57 AM|
|September Bike of the Month, Enter Here>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||11||09-09-2013 07:20 AM|
|August Bike of the Month Enter HERE>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||25||07-26-2013 09:00 PM|
|02-26-2015, 10:14 AM||#5|
Join Date: Feb 2014
Experience: 2 years
2014 Honda Grom
2015 KTM 250xc
2009 Yamaha R6
YEC race ECU and harness w/pit speed limiter switch and multiple maps
PC3 w/ignition module and quick shifter
Ohlins 30 mil cartidges
Ohlins ttx36 rear shock
Vortex clip ons
Vortex gas cap
Graves full exhaust
XT racing GPX pro lap timer
Shorai lightweight battery