MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #1
tonyt915
"Fuckchix"

Feedback Rating: (19)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 Duc Duc Goose Superbike"sold"
08 CBR 6RR " sold"
84 Yamaha Big Wheel 200
76 HD FXE "sold
09 WR450F "sold"

Member Garage

10 Point Platform- Black Panther

So i saw this link through the hilarious obama forum. Anyway how many of you have ever seen their 10 point platform. I just looked at it and holy they are crazy. Do they seriously expect to gain any of their crazy goals. This is directly off of there website. Some of this stuff made me
Quote:
10 Point Platform
What the New Black Panthers Want
What the New Black Panthers Believe
1. We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.
We believe in the spiritual high moral code of our Ancestors. We believe in the truths of the Bible, Quran, and other sacred texts and writings. We believe in MAAT and the principles of NGUZO SABA. We believe that Black People will not be free until we are able to determine our Divine Destiny.
2. We want full employment for our people and we demand the dignity to do for ourselves what we have begged the white man to do for us.
We believe that since the white man has kept us deaf, dumb and blind, and used every “dirty trick” in the book to stand in the way of our freedom and independence, that we should be gainfully employed until such time we can employ and provide for ourselves.
We believe further in: POWER IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE! WEALTH IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE! ARMS IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE!
3. We want tax exemption and an end to robbery of THE BLACK NATION by the CAPITALIST. We want an end to the capitalistic domination of Africa in all of its forms: imperialism, criminal settler colonialism, neo-colonialism, racism, sexism, zionism, Apartheid and artificial borders.
We believe that this wicked racist government has robbed us, and now we are demanding the overdue debt of reparations. A form of reparations was promised 100 years ago (forty acres and a mule) as restitution for the continued genocide of our people and to in meaningful measure and repair the damage for the AFRICAN HOLOCAUST (Maangamizo/Maafa).
We believe our people should be exempt from ALL TAXATION as long as we are deprived of equal justice under the laws of the land and the overdue reparations debt remains unpaid. We will accept payment in fertile and mine rally rich land, precious metals, industry, commerce and currency. As genocide crimes continue, people’s tribunals must be set up to prosecute and to execute.
The “Jews” were given reparations. The Japanese were given reparations. The Black, the Red and the Brown Nations must be given reparations. The American white man owes us reparations. England owes us reparations. France owes us reparations, Spain and all of Europe. Africa owes us reparations and repatriation. The Arabs owe us reparations. The “Jews” owe us reparations. All have taken part in the AFRICAN HOLOCAUST and the slaughter of 600 million of our people over the past 6,000 years in general and 400 year in particular. We know that this is a reasonable and just demand that we make at this time in history.
4. We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings, free health-care (preventive and maintenance). We want an end to the trafficking of drugs and to the biological and chemical warfare targeted at our people.
We believe since the white landlords will not give decent housing and quality health care to our Black Community, the he housing, the land, the social, political and economic institutions should be made into independent UUAMAA “New African Communal/Cooperatives” so that our community, with government reparations and aid (until we can do for ourselves) can build and make drug free, decent housing with health facilities for our people.
5. We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this devilish and decadent American society. We want education that teaches us our true history/herstory and our role in the present day society.
We believe in an educational system that will give our people “a knowledge of self.” If we do not have knowledge of self and of our position in society and the world, then we have little chance to properly relate to anything else.
6. We want all Black Men and Black Women to be exempt from military service.
We believe that Black People should not be forced to fight in the military service to defend a racist government that holds us captive and does not protect us. We will not fight and kill other people of color in the world who, like Black People, are being victimized by the white racist government of America. We will protect ourselves from the force and violence of the racist police and the racist military, “by any means necessary.”
7. We want an immediate end to POLICE HARRASSMENT, BRUTALITY and MURDER of Black People. We want an end to Black-on-Black violence, “snitching,” cooperation and collaboration with the oppressor.
We believe we can end police brutality in our community by organizing Black self-defense groups (Black People’s Militias/Black Liberation Armies) that are dedicated to defending our Black Community from racist, fascist, police/military oppression and brutality. The Second Amendment of white America’s Constitution gives a right to bear arms. We therefore believe that all Black People should unite and form and “African United Front” and arm ourselves for self-defense.
8. We want freedom for all Black Men and Black Women held in international, military, federal, state, county, city jails and prisons.
We believe that all Black People and people of color should be released from the many jails and prisons because they have not received a fair and impartial trial. ‘Released’ means ‘released’ to the lawful authorities of the Black Nation.
9. We want all Black People when brought to trial to be tried in a court by a jury of their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by white law of the Constitution of the United States.
We believe that the courts should follow their own law, if their nature will allow (as stated in their Constitution of the United States) so that Black People will receive fair trials. The 6th Amendment of the United States Constitution gives a man/woman a right to an impartial trial, which has been interpreted to be a “fair” trial by one’s “peer” group. A “peer” is a person from a similar economic, social, religious, geographical, environmental, historical and racial background. To do this, the court will be forced to select a jury from the Black Community from which the Black defendant came. We have been and are being tried by all white juries that have no understanding of the “average reasoning person” of the Black Community.
10. WE DEMAND AN END TO THE RACIST DEATH PENALTY AS IT IS APPLIED TO BLACK AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE IN AMERICA. WE DEMAND FREEDOM FOR ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS OF THE BLACK RED AND BROWN NATION!
We want land, bread, housing, education, clothing, justice and peace. And, as our political objective, we want NATIONAL LIBERATION in a separate state or territory of our own, here or elsewhere, “a liberated zone” (“New Africa” or Africa), and a plebiscite to be held throughout the BLACK NATION in which only we will be allowed to participate for the purposes of determining our will and DIVINE destiny as a people. FREE THE LAND! “UP YOU MIGHTY NATION! YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU WILL!” BLACK POWER! History has proven that the white man is absolutely disagreeable to get along with in peace. No one has been able to get along with the white man. All the people of color have been subjected to the white man’s wrath. We believe that his very nature will not allow for true sharing, fairness, equity and justice.
Therefore, to the Red Man and Woman, to the Yellow and to the Brown, we say to you
“THE SAME RABID DOG THAT BIT YOU, BIT US TOO!” ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ta-Nehisi Coates to author 'Black Panther' comic NewsBot Entertainment 0 09-23-2015 12:40 AM
Old black mans point of view of Michael Brown shooting WbDDoT Off Topic 31 11-26-2014 07:51 PM
Remember the New Black Panther thugs from the election? logan5 Off Topic 9 07-30-2009 11:34 AM
New Black Panther Party... ratmzapa Off Topic 2 12-06-2006 04:33 PM
poser point II. . .thursday, 08/10/06 SE_Ryder122 Events, Meets and Rides 40 08-11-2006 07:53 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
MudBug
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
tonyt915
"Fuckchix"

Feedback Rating: (19)

Bike(s):
08 Duc Duc Goose Superbike"sold"
08 CBR 6RR " sold"
84 Yamaha Big Wheel 200
76 HD FXE "sold
09 WR450F "sold"

Member Garage

how do you remember those post or do you have them saved somewhere
Old 02-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
RojerLockless
member of NO MA`AM

Feedback Rating: (10)

Bike(s):
Honda CB919

Member Garage

Quote:
6. We want all Black Men and Black Women to be exempt from military service.
We believe that Black People should not be forced to fight in the military service to defend a racist government that holds us captive and does not protect us. We will not fight and kill other people of color in the world who, like Black People, are being victimized by the white racist government of America. We will protect ourselves from the force and violence of the racist police and the racist military, “by any means necessary.”

Wow I didn't know black people are forced to fight in the military lol lol lol HEY MACK YOU BETTER GET YOUR OUT THERE AND GO FIGHT FOR THE RACIST GOVERNMENT !!! this is so stupid

RojerLockless@Motohouston.com
BRING BACK GIXXERBILL!!!
RojerLockless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #5
urbanXJ
erect engorged member

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Versys

Wow, they are some duleded MFers.

The black KKK IMO.

They say they want an end to racism, but they promote it.
urbanXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
MudBug
Banned

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

Last edited by MudBug; 02-16-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #7
shsu1k

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 750

Ibtl
shsu1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #8
C.Hern5972
Street Ninja Four Father

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage

what a bunch of idiots. They want freedom... WTF

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #9
MudBug
Banned

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

Old 02-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #10
C.Hern5972
Street Ninja Four Father

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage

true

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #11
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

I'm joining. according to affirmative action, they need a token whiteboy. then I'm gonna get some payback on you white devils. fight the power! asta lama lakim you !
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #12
TexasPsyclone
Leah's

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Honda CX500 and VF1100C (Those were last century)
87 HD FXLR (Gave her up)
03 ZX7R
94 HD FXLR
Cannondale R600 & Killer V900 (1HP....thats Human Power)

#10 is good - "We want land, bread, housing, education, clothing, justice and peace. And, as our political objective, we want NATIONAL LIBERATION in a separate state or territory of our own, here or elsewhere, “a liberated zone” (“New Africa” or Africa)"

Last time I checked - the borders were open. Hit the road!

And as my daddy would say - "People in want ice water."
"The average street rider, feels he/she is an "above average" street rider... the majority are NOT. (they think they are, but they are not) straight up. The ones that are, typically don't show it, or don't know it....or are getting paid big bucks for it." - GAU-8
TexasPsyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:21 PM   #13
JP171

Bike(s):
00' GSXR 750
05 636

from the point of view of a half american indian/scottsman, the black panther party is a bunch of racist snott nosed lazy . they don't want to be equals in the world, they want to oppress those who are not like them, including those of other color

For those looking to give back to Texas and serve those in times of need, Join the Texas State Guard.
Locate a Recruiter http://www.gotxsg.com/join.php
JP171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #14
seratt

Bike(s):
88' Super Magna

Member Garage

these guys are tools. lol

Poor deluded bastards.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #15
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip

Feedback Rating: (6)

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
I'd vote yes for anything that would give these idiots a 1 way ticket back to the mother land.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #16
JP171

Bike(s):
00' GSXR 750
05 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
I'd vote yes for anything that would give these idiots a 1 way ticket back to the mother land.
its funny they spout all that BS and I have a couple of people I know from africa, they want nothing to do with the black people(as a generalization) from the US, they think they're a bunch of lazy layabout buttweed asshats

For those looking to give back to Texas and serve those in times of need, Join the Texas State Guard.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:11 PM   #17
seratt

Bike(s):
88' Super Magna

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP171 View Post
its funny they spout all that BS and I have a couple of people I know from africa, they want nothing to do with the black people(as a generalization) from the US, they think they're a bunch of lazy layabout buttweed asshats
I worked with a gentleman at texas instruments who was from zimbabwe. He pretty much felt that exact same way. Funny how that works. lol
Old 02-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #18
JP171

Bike(s):
00' GSXR 750
05 636

yea it is, there is a guy from nigeria and a guy from south africa here where I work and neither one associates much with the indiginous black guys always hear em saying bad things that are not PC. if we said it we'd be getting a termination notice

Old 02-16-2009, 01:22 PM   #19
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip

Feedback Rating: (6)

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Most mexicans(real ones) don't think too highly of "mexican americans" either for the same reasons.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #20
JMAC

Bike(s):
Ninja

Looks like time for a new platform, last I heard the president is black
JMAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement