MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2018, 07:56 PM   #21
hondarider77

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 cbr1000rr
2005 crf450r
2005 crf150f
2005 crf150f tarded
2008 r6

Send a message via AIM to hondarider77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
What about stealing ?
Refer to the bro code
hondarider77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
no offence to any one but....... miguel!! Stunters Lounge 120 06-14-2009 10:44 PM
Patrick made me feel fat today.... Solracer Taking it to the Track 22 02-20-2009 09:03 AM
This made me feel A LOT better.... You might like it! Evil Monkey Off Topic 9 05-26-2007 09:47 PM
do you feel safer at speed in a car or on a bike??? paniro187 General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 05-08-2007 11:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #22
rccarlson22

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2013 Ducati Diavel
2006 Suziki GSXR 600
2002 Kawasaki KX250
1996 Kawasaki KLX 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
not your fault if someone is hurt by it.It's a just a tool.It's the fault of the person that stole the tool and used it the wrong way. just like a drunk driver that takes out a bike.

I have a break in story too. Me and my wife went to church one wednesday evening and we get home and the door is kicked in. So I called the cops and waited (i you not 14 minutes) but I got tired of waiting so after 4 minuutes so I went in with my keltec clearing the house just like I would in a video game.

When the cops came in their 14 minutes I told her(lady cop) that noone was in there and she asked how I knew that . I said because i went in with my pistol to check. She said why did you do that? I said because ya'll took forever and I thought they might still be in there. She said what would you have done if you found them in there? I told her I was going to kill them. She had a shock look on her face and said what if I they killed you. Then I said I would be dead. Are you going to ask me any other silly questions or are you going to go in there and get prints or something? She did not look happy but neither did I.

Betcha she would’ve called backup and waited for them to clear the house anyways lol
rccarlson22 is offline   Reply With Quote