MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Sponsors > MRH Rider Training
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2018, 09:22 AM   #1
mrh

Feedback Rating: (0)

if you already know how to ride but need an M

We train lots of folks every year, and one thing always amazes me: folks who own bikes, have been riding for years, and who still take the basic ridercourse. While it's a fine course for beginners, and while everybody can learn a thing or two from any training, if you've already figured out how to make a bike steer, stop and go and you have some experience, why put yourself thru 2 days of training and a 3-4 hour eCourse just to get your M?

In TX there is an option: a one-day class you do on your own bike that goes over stuff you don't know, like body positioning, vision techniques, advanced throttle application training for suspension stability as well as speed control, advanced maximum braking techniques, cornering strategies and techniques that include things like delayed entry points and late apexing, and more. You WILL be a better rider when you come out of the Total Control Intermediate Riding Clinic, and upon graduation you WILL get the certificate you need to go to DPS and get your M. Win-win!

Best of all, it's only $10 more than a beginner class (but, hey, it's a whole day shorter!). What's your time worth? What's your current experience worth? Wouldn't you rather train on the bike you're actually riding on the road?

We offer Total Control classes twice per month. Check it out at mrhridertraining.com or call us at 281-897-7121.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IRC.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	100305  
Liked this post: