MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Free Stuff (moto & non-moto related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2020, 10:44 AM   #1
n3nyong

Feedback Rating: (0)

BMW R1100 transmission

Last chance in Houston:

A used transmission I picked up from someone else years ago but havenít used. Moving, downsizing and will put it out on the curb for the recyclers if no interest.

The previous owners description:

R1100RT transmission. Probably 94/95 vintage. This has the dreaded 2nd/3rd gear skip but I rode with it in my R1100GS for 10K miles. It would probably make a good, rebuildable core for any 1100 model (except the S).

n3nyong is offline   Reply With Quote