MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Motorcycle Gear
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
loosenoose
veteran novice

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650
cb300
fz1
vstrom
vfr800

Member Garage

kbc helmet, firstgear jacket, a* jacket, 5gloves, a* gloves

Item(s) For Sale (please include size):
kbc helmet, firstgear jacket, a* jacket, 5gloves, a* gloves

Asking Price:
varies

Is the item new or used?
USED

i have these items for sale since im getting rid of the vfr
kbc mugello with 3 sheilds, dark smoke, clear, and iridium, sixe xl. pretty badass helmet for the money. - $70
firstgear jacket is a large, i dont know what model it is, but it is a really awesome jacket for riding in the weather. i have also worn it on hot days and the ventilation is amazing. i went down at a low speed and wore a tiny hole in the right forearm, smaller than a penny.- $100
------a* sniper, lg. i have the black version. mesh/textile its a good jacket for the bone melting days we will get soon the jacket has been used for a couple of seasons- $50-----
gloves: the five brand gloves are leather, model is supermoto. they are either a 9 or 10. i cant remember. i have only had them a few months and they are great. will sell them for $20
a* mesh gloves. size 10. they have been used a couple of seasons. i will sell them for $15 good gloves. a little tight in my pinky fingers, so big hands beware.

if you want pics of any of this stuff, i can post up. i just dont have any pics of the gear at this time.

pm

Last edited by loosenoose; 03-21-2011 at 09:48 PM.
loosenoose is offline   Reply With Quote