MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic > The Circus
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2020, 09:06 AM   #601
rccarlson22
Senior Member
 
rccarlson22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,770

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2013 Ducati Diavel
2006 Suziki GSXR 600
2002 Kawasaki KX250
1996 Kawasaki KLX 650






Quote:
Originally Posted by tirehead View Post
I wasn't talking about black conservatives. Was talking about the millions that vote democrat.

We can't seriously base judgement on our personal experience with people we know because in that case, all liberals support guns and christianity and all conservatives support gay marriage and immigration from my experience.

Have you travelled much? Do you know how many completely racist towns exist to this day? There a many many time capsules in America. Specifically in the bible belt. Those people from 1960 protesting against civil rights didn't just disappear after the rights act. They're still around, albeit much older. And the children they raised are now those you see on tv whining.

My point is, I can point you to dozens of examples of legislation INDIRECTLY designed to affect minorities. And I can also point you to dozens of liberal legislation that is outright absurd and hypocritical.

Racism is alive and well. It's just subtle and covert for obvious reasons. Anyway, i also believe we need a 3rd party

Ok, so where did I say black liberals are gloriously misled? I was making the point about racism that a lot of black conservatives face from their peers simply for being conservative.


How else are you to form judgements of people? I’m going to base my judgements off of my personal experiences because I know they are genuine. No one was putting on an act just to be around some regular schmuck like myself. Where is your source for what you base your judgements on? The news?

And you’re absolutely right, I know more than a handful of liberals in favor of gun ownership and 2A rights, can’t say the same about Christianity.

And again, I know conservatives that are not pro gay marriage but they believe everyone is deserving of the same legalities and protections of the govt. regardless of sexual orientation. And I’ve never met anyone that wants completely closed borders. They simply want a legal immigration process to be followed and for us to vet the immigrants before allowing access to our country, not unreasonable at all.

I travel for a living, and I mainly go to the rural po dunk towns where you’d think racism boils with a passion, it’s just not there buddy. Take Vidor, TX, supposedly the most racist town in TX. Why can I go grocery shopping there and see mixed races without incident? Why have I been to a bar there where mixed races drank their beverage no problem?

Is racism existent? Absolutely, but you said it before I could, it’s hiding in mom’s basement covered in Cheeto dust and living a pathetic life. Racism is not public, it is not institutional.


Stop peddling the division. YOU are the problem.
rccarlson22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Long Live Renzo Pasolini NewsBot Industry News 0 04-30-2018 12:30 PM
WATCH LIVE: How long will it take... NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 07-27-2017 12:50 PM
Democracy, DNC style jwreck The Circus 4 09-06-2012 10:06 AM
Is this really a democracy??? paniro187 The Circus 16 06-11-2007 02:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2020, 11:35 AM   #602
tirehead
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 124












Quote:
Originally Posted by rccarlson22 View Post
Ok, so where did I say black liberals are gloriously misled? I was making the point about racism that a lot of black conservatives face from their peers simply for being conservative.


How else are you to form judgements of people? I’m going to base my judgements off of my personal experiences because I know they are genuine. No one was putting on an act just to be around some regular schmuck like myself. Where is your source for what you base your judgements on? The news?

And you’re absolutely right, I know more than a handful of liberals in favor of gun ownership and 2A rights, can’t say the same about Christianity.

And again, I know conservatives that are not pro gay marriage but they believe everyone is deserving of the same legalities and protections of the govt. regardless of sexual orientation. And I’ve never met anyone that wants completely closed borders. They simply want a legal immigration process to be followed and for us to vet the immigrants before allowing access to our country, not unreasonable at all.

I travel for a living, and I mainly go to the rural po dunk towns where you’d think racism boils with a passion, it’s just not there buddy. Take Vidor, TX, supposedly the most racist town in TX. Why can I go grocery shopping there and see mixed races without incident? Why have I been to a bar there where mixed races drank their beverage no problem?

Is racism existent? Absolutely, but you said it before I could, it’s hiding in mom’s basement covered in Cheeto dust and living a pathetic life. Racism is not public, it is not institutional.


Stop peddling the division. YOU are the problem.
What? You walked into a bar in a notoriously racist town and whites and blacks were drinking and shopping together? And every conservative you know believes everyone is equal and wants everyone to succeed?

So systemic racism doesn't exist?

CNN is my source? I can tell you haven't ever been near any corporate ladders, wealthy class or the court systems.

I can't even debate at this level as it's simply too naive and silly.

I'm done here.

Last edited by tirehead; 06-25-2020 at 11:38 AM.
tirehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 02:01 PM   #603
8BALLER
dead man
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: channelview
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 156

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Suz DRZ400 SM









Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfoot View Post
... Blacks were traditionally Republican prior to the 1960's
>>> kinda F^#KinG misleading > poll taxes & literacy tests & KKK & separate but equal made the number of BLACK votes inconsequential until the VOTING RIGHTS ACT ... how many republican party congressional positions did these BLACK GOPrs fill or judgeships or cabinet posts or governorships or ANYTHING > you present facts in fox format > the real answer is that prior to the VOTING RIGHTS ACT blacks were barely counted or courted
__________________
SEMPER WHY
8BALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 06-25-2020, 03:10 PM   #604
rccarlson22
Senior Member
 
rccarlson22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,770

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2013 Ducati Diavel
2006 Suziki GSXR 600
2002 Kawasaki KX250
1996 Kawasaki KLX 650






Quote:
Originally Posted by tirehead View Post
What? You walked into a bar in a notoriously racist town and whites and blacks were drinking and shopping together? And every conservative you know believes everyone is equal and wants everyone to succeed?

So systemic racism doesn't exist?

CNN is my source? I can tell you haven't ever been near any corporate ladders, wealthy class or the court systems.

I can't even debate at this level as it's simply too naive and silly.

I'm done here.

I want to believe you’re trolling so bad.
rccarlson22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 05:49 PM   #605
bloi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 159












bloi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 05:50 PM   #606
bloi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 159












bloi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:54 PM   #607
bloi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 159












bloi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:55 PM   #608
bloi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 159












bloi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 12:34 AM   #609
NewBronze
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2












COMPLETE FAILURE OF PRESIDENTIAL LEADERSHIP
NewBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 07:00 AM   #610
pbfoot
Senior Member
 
pbfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: San Leon
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,163

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 ZRX1200R









Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBronze View Post
COMPLETE FAILURE OF PRESIDENTIAL LEADERSHIP
Trump 2020!
pbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 07-20-2020, 04:25 AM   #611
clesh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfoot View Post
Trump 2020!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 11:00 AM   #612
SilverBullet
Senior Member
 
SilverBullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Harmaston, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,533

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere
2011 Husqvarna TE630
2003 KTM 200EXC
2002 KTM 300EXC
1974 Suzuki TM400






Winning?? LOL
sounds more like losing to me. Delay the election until his polling improves. What an embarassment.

It's safe to send kids to school everyday now but adults cannot leave their house for a 1 hour trip to the polls in 3 months. Oh the hyprocrisy. SMH
SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 07-31-2020, 06:44 AM   #613
pbfoot
Senior Member
 
pbfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: San Leon
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,163

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 ZRX1200R









Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet View Post
Winning?? LOL
sounds more like losing to me. Delay the election until his polling improves. What an embarassment.

It's safe to send kids to school everyday now but adults cannot leave their house for a 1 hour trip to the polls in 3 months. Oh the hyprocrisy. SMH
Since his first term has been wasted by the Democrats I say delay the election until 2024.
pbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 09:16 AM   #614
SilverBullet
Senior Member
 
SilverBullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Harmaston, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,533

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere
2011 Husqvarna TE630
2003 KTM 200EXC
2002 KTM 300EXC
1974 Suzuki TM400






Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfoot View Post
Since his first term has been wasted by the Democrats I say delay the election until 2024.
Wasted? I thought he had us already great again and winning?
SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 07-31-2020, 12:44 PM   #615
pbfoot
Senior Member
 
pbfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: San Leon
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,163

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 ZRX1200R









Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet View Post
Wasted? I thought he had us already great again and winning?
So much more could get done.
pbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 02:20 PM   #616
pbfoot
Senior Member
 
pbfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: San Leon
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,163

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 ZRX1200R









The Corona-19 is is a deep state, democrat attack on the election which must be defeated.

C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]
C19 _stage 2: Inform POTUS of Dooms Day ‘inaccurate’ scenarios [models] predicting death count 1mm+ [the political ‘force’] _lock down [wipe economic and unemployment gains]
C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections].
C19 _stage 4: Push testing, testing, testing to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily testing inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc.
C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]
[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3].
C19 calculated [D] political gain:
1. Eliminate record economic gains
2. Eliminate record unemployment gains
3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition
4. Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19
5. Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19]
6. Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf
7. Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy
8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide
9. Eliminate ability to find peace – strength in time of need [strict Church closures]
10. Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].
11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items
12. Increase national debt [place China into controlling debt position _regain leverage]
13. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey]
14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance
15. Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]
16. Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship
__________________
If you don't have time to do it right, when do you have time to do it over?
pbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:54 PM   #617
SilverBullet
Senior Member
 
SilverBullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Harmaston, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,533

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere
2011 Husqvarna TE630
2003 KTM 200EXC
2002 KTM 300EXC
1974 Suzuki TM400






Wow I never knew that, mind blown. Lol And so amazing awesome those Democrats, they got every country in the world to go along with their dastardly plot. And tRump so cares about the USA he made us #1 for COVID-19. Brillance I say.
SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 08-01-2020, 06:33 PM   #618
tirehead
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 124












lol the depths of narratives people go to avoid accepting reality
tirehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 06:08 AM   #619
Kacfiz
Senior Member
 
Kacfiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,430

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
1990 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6D (Sold)
2013 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius








Sounds like this was written by a Sean Hannity type.

(1. Eliminate record economic gains
2. Eliminate record unemployment gains
3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition)
__________________
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"
Kacfiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 07:33 AM   #620
arbore
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4












winning!

arbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:49 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy