MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic > The Circus
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2019, 06:03 PM   #61
TrollBrosteen
Make OffTopic Great Again

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet View Post
a textbook example that defines internet trolling.
Can you quote the part in the textbook that instructs you to say "I'm just trolling" when people realize that you have no idea what you're talking about?
TrollBrosteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MAG plans demos in nine cities NewsBot Racing News 0 07-10-2014 12:10 PM
Yamaha Demos! K's Events, Meets and Rides 12 02-07-2012 07:01 PM
More mortgage help for morons kibitzer The Circus 14 11-30-2009 04:42 PM
ATTENTION MORONS miraculous dan Off Topic 19 07-17-2009 02:11 PM
Morons will always be morons Ridesmart Off Topic 9 12-23-2007 10:31 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2019, 08:10 PM   #62
green600
BYE

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Life's too short to eat dusty Parm
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:17 AM   #63
TrollBrosteen

http://theduran.com/the-list-of-65-m...8DY_mmCTh9VvPs
Old 02-12-2019, 10:08 AM   #64
gixxerbill

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by green600 View Post
wow what I whack job. I was just waiting for his head to turn around and start spitting vomit. How does someone that crazy get through med school. I know this isn't very Christian but I think I would hide by his car and fark him up when he left work. I would take a bat and crush all of his fingers so he could never kill another baby. Maybe I have been watching to many vigitlante movies lately.

Last edited by gixxerbill; 02-12-2019 at 10:13 AM.
gixxerbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:11 AM   #65
TrollBrosteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
wow what I whack job. I was just waiting for his head to turn around and start spitting vomit. How does someone that crazy get through med school. I know this isn't very Christian but I think I would hide by his car and fark him he left work. I would take a bat and crush all of his fingers so he could never kill another baby. Maybe I have been watching to many vigitlante movies lately.
The DNC will have him running for president too before you know it.
Wait he's a white male so nevermind. Doesn't qualify.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:14 AM   #66
gixxerbill

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrosteen View Post
The DNC will have him running for president too before you know it.
Wait he's a white male so nevermind. Doesn't qualify.
What I can't believe is that towel head muslim that made it to congress. Can you imagine a Christian making it into the govt of Iran or Saudi Arabia. It's insane.
gixxerbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:16 AM   #67
green600
BYE

Quote:
What I can't believe is that towel head muslim that made it to congress. Can you imagine a Christian making it into the govt of Iran or Saudi Arabia. It's insane.
The one that wants insurance companies to still have to pay out life insurance to the family of terrorists?

Old 02-12-2019, 10:18 AM   #68
green600
BYE

Quote:
wow what I whack job. I was just waiting for his head to turn around and start spitting vomit. How does someone that crazy get through med school. I know this isn't very Christian but I think I would hide by his car and fark him up when he left work. I would take a bat and crush all of his fingers so he could never kill another baby. Maybe I have been watching to many vigitlante movies lately.
Wait for him to pull out scissors like he did in that video. justified

I'm glad the video just barely catches that. I missed it the first few times I watched it.

Last edited by green600; 02-12-2019 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:38 PM   #69
TrollBrosteen

Liked this post:
Old 02-14-2019, 07:48 AM   #70
TrollBrosteen

Anyone catch the talk on FB/twitter about how trump "lied" about the crowd size in El Paso?
First they said it was 6500 people, because the fire dept onl allows that many in the building. Then I showed them the picture of 10,000+ outside, and someone responds telling me that the point is he lied and said it was 35k when it was only 15k, then claimed Beto only had 400-500 people, when it was actually 7-15k "depending on who was reporting"
So I'm like "wait, why didn't you call out the news outlets for 'lying' when the Beto crowd size was off by up to 50%, but you call Trump out for getting it off by 50%?"
Then someone called me a snowflake for complaining about media coverage of the crowd size You can't make this up
Old 02-14-2019, 08:09 AM   #71
green600
BYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrosteen View Post
Anyone catch the talk on FB/twitter about how trump "lied" about the crowd size in El Paso?
First they said it was 6500 people, because the fire dept onl allows that many in the building. Then I showed them the picture of 10,000+ outside, and someone responds telling me that the point is he lied and said it was 35k when it was only 15k, then claimed Beto only had 400-500 people, when it was actually 7-15k "depending on who was reporting"
So I'm like "wait, why didn't you call out the news outlets for 'lying' when the Beto crowd size was off by up to 50%, but you call Trump out for getting it off by 50%?"
Then someone called me a snowflake for complaining about media coverage of the crowd size You can't make this up
Thankfully Beto used fences to keep his massive crowed organized.

Advertisement