MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic > The Circus
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2018, 03:25 PM   #141
Kacfiz
The Kac

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
1990 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6D (Sold)
2013 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius

aaaand there's the personal attack I was expecting. I've expressed my point of view well enough, if you can't understand it that's not my problem. I've talked about 2 topics dude, guns and immigration, self defense kinda ties into both of those. Sorry if that was too much for you. Must be hard getting old and seeing all the old ways failing.

I'm going to stop now because I remember the days on this site where personal attacks got you banned (well, for some not others) so why don't we agree to disagree.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nsa shirt pester Off Topic 0 11-04-2013 06:16 PM
I need a MH Shirt Soon, somebody Help !!! skelator Off Topic 44 03-18-2013 03:41 PM
New T shirt? Badchev Off Topic 0 07-22-2009 03:37 PM
Looking for XL MH T-shirt Spanish Fly General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 06-11-2007 05:35 PM
MY SHIRT LOL Gimpin2Fold Off Topic 11 04-20-2006 08:09 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2018, 07:26 AM   #142
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'17 Triumph Thruxton R
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacfiz View Post
aaaand there's the personal attack I was expecting. I've expressed my point of view well enough, if you can't understand it that's not my problem. I've talked about 2 topics dude, guns and immigration, self defense kinda ties into both of those. Sorry if that was too much for you. Must be hard getting old and seeing all the old ways failing.

I'm going to stop now because I remember the days on this site where personal attacks got you banned (well, for some not others) so why don't we agree to disagree.
Pointing out that you are jumping topics to avoid being shown how wrong you are is not a personal attack. just pointing out something you are doing.
Coming to the conclusion that you are immature is not a personal attack. Just an observation based on your behavior.

On the other hand, going straight to some age shaming position and saying your keen observations were too much for me... THAT is a personal attack.
Bevo- "I lack skillz"
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:12 AM   #143
rccarlson22

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2013 Ducati Diavel
2006 Suziki GSXR 600
2002 Kawasaki KX250
1996 Kawasaki KLX 650

Beto luck next time!!
rccarlson22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:34 AM   #144
TrollBrosteen
Make OffTopic Great Again

I really hope we get Beto running along with Hillary/Michelle Obama(which will happen) for 2020. If you thought the 2016 Trump-Hillary debates were good entertainment, you haven't seen anything yet.

Last edited by TrollBrosteen; 11-21-2018 at 10:36 AM.
TrollBrosteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:37 AM   #145
TrollBrosteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
I'm betting he'll run for POTUS in '20. He's really popular and he got a lot of campaign donations from outside of Texas for this election.
I think he's gonna be the next Obama.

Young, people like his personality, he's coming out of nowhere and he has a nickname that endears him to a demographic. Just like Barry.
Don't you find that a little suspicious? I mean "a lot" is like the understatement of the year.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:08 PM   #146
bumblebee

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'17 Triumph Thruxton R
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrosteen View Post
Don't you find that a little suspicious? I mean "a lot" is like the understatement of the year.
That was my point. He has support in a lot of places outside Texas.
Bevo- "I lack skillz"
Old 11-21-2018, 01:21 PM   #147
green600
BYE

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
Forget detention centers and 50 lawyers brainstorming for solutions. I think corporal punishment like I used to have in elementary school would work. Catch them, line them all up with their pants around their ankles and give em 10 licks each. Then send them back. A paddle costs $2.99. Up it by 10 licks each time they cross. No one can take 40 good licks and still consider crossing again.
Sounds like a website I subscribe to.

Life's too short to eat dusty Parm
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 01:38 PM   #148
TrollBrosteen

Quote:
That was my point. He has support in a lot of places outside Texas.
You don't think the amount of money pouring in from out of state was a little suspicious? I mean, you don't think it came from everyday citizens, do you?
Old 11-21-2018, 01:39 PM   #149
TrollBrosteen

Think about how many migrants they could have helped for 120 million dollars
Old 11-21-2018, 01:59 PM   #150
green600
BYE

Quote:
For the second time, I’m pro second amendment. How are you not getting this?
Quote:
I have heard all the rhetoric about Cruz from my liberal gf but why was Beto so bad? Because he supports kneelers? (Non issue for me)
Because he doesn’t like assault rifles? (Doesn’t matter I already got one)

Anything else?

Liked this post:
Old 11-21-2018, 02:01 PM   #151
green600
BYE

Quote:
Would you please try to stay on topic instead of constantly switching subjects to attack something else you don't like.
You apparently aren't interested in having a discussion about any single topic. You seem to be only interested in attacking what you suppose are my views, or whoever you are talking with, on a variety of subjects ranging from immigration, to gun rights, to self defense, to racism.
Whatever I or the other person say, you jump to the next thing and spit out some view that you think is opposed to what you think, I or they think. It's kinda fun but it gets tiresome.

Maybe when you're a little older and more mature you'll focus better.
Quote:
aaaand there's the personal attack I was expecting.
jesus christ snowflake stay cold.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:26 PM   #152
Kacfiz
The Kac

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by green600 View Post
jesus christ snowflake stay cold.
lol snowflake how original. If democrats sip the koolaid you hardcore conservatives need to lay off the sweet tea handed out by AM radio talkshows. Maybe Obama did destroy the country like you guys said would happen and we're all just in right now. OR... maybe it's all bullshit.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:34 PM   #153
TrollBrosteen

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...lse-i-nuke-you

Then there's this guy talking about nuking gun owners lol...dudes a legit "representative" who was elected in.

Sure maybe it won't happen, but the bottom line is that's how these people obviously think and are just in the closet about it. Why put someone in power with that mindset?
Old 11-21-2018, 02:49 PM   #154
green600
BYE

Quote:
lol snowflake how original. If democrats sip the koolaid you hardcore conservatives need to lay off the sweet tea handed out by AM radio talkshows. Maybe Obama did destroy the country like you guys said would happen and we're all just in right now. OR... maybe it's all bullshit.
If the shoe fits, obama wasn't the only one up, Bush, Clinton, Bush etc were all the same.

I'm no cuckservative bruh, I'm ready for actual change. Handing them their when they break the law, term limits, a border, limiting alphabet agencies.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:56 PM   #155
TrollBrosteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by green600 View Post
If the shoe fits, obama wasn't the only one up, Bush, Clinton, Bush etc were all the same.

I'm no cuckservative bruh, I'm ready for actual change. Handing them their when they break the law, term limits, a border, limiting alphabet agencies.
Legal weed and no gun laws too. all these bastards
Old 11-21-2018, 02:58 PM   #156
TrollBrosteen

You know they have it set up in most states where if you have a medical MJ card, they don't allow you to buy a gun? You know that question when you go to buy the gun, where it only asks if you smoke MJ and they don't ask about any other drug? Yeah, according to them it's safe to assume you can't honestly answer "no" to that question if you have a medical card. That's how they get your .
Old 11-21-2018, 03:01 PM   #157
green600
BYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrosteen View Post
You know they have it set up in most states where if you have a medical MJ card, they don't allow you to buy a gun? You know that question when you go to buy the gun, where it only asks if you smoke MJ and they don't ask about any other drug? Yeah, according to them it's safe to assume you can't honestly answer "no" to that question if you have a medical card. That's how they get your .
I've heard of a case where the medical card caused a problem. I'd just get the wife to get the card and keep all my guns.

Old 11-21-2018, 05:12 PM   #158
bumblebee

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'17 Triumph Thruxton R
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

There shouldn't BE medical MJ cards, just like there shouldn't be concealed carry licenses.

I shouldn't have to ask the permission of a bureaucrat to carry a gun OR smoke pot or shoot heroin or smoke crack for that matter.
If we would end the fantastically unsuccessful "War on Drugs" and let nature take it's course, the people attracted to the nastier drugs would be out of the gene pool pretty fast. That would leave those of us that want to be responsible for ourselves and have a couple beers or smoke a joint once in a while.
Bevo- "I lack skillz"
Liked this post:
Old 11-21-2018, 05:14 PM   #159
Kacfiz
The Kac

Bike(s):

If the shoe fits? Tell me exactly what my age has to do with anything. There are congressmen my age and they actually have power not just opinions! Considering that my age has no bearing on my decision making abilities, yes it was a personal jab. And then he gets offended because I went “straight to some age shaming position” Ha!

I’m not offended though I just like pointing out hypocrisy. This site is full of it
Old 11-21-2018, 06:14 PM   #160
green600
BYE

Quote:
If the shoe fits? Tell me exactly what my age has to do with anything. There are congressmen my age and they actually have power not just opinions! Considering that my age has no bearing on my decision making abilities, yes it was a personal jab. And then he gets offended because I went “straight to some age shaming position” Ha!

I’m not offended though I just like pointing out hypocrisy. This site is full of it
bruh, let it go. No one care's. I apologize if I hurt your feels.

age shaming

Advertisement