Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|06-07-2012, 02:06 PM||#1|
2008 YAMAHA R6 LIMITED EDITION (CLEAN/CLEAR TITLE) FOR SALE
I am selling my 2008 Yamaha R6 cadmium yellow Limited Edition street bike. It has 9502 miles on the odometer. Bike has been garage kept since day one and does not have a scratch on it and no mechanical issues. All maintenance was done on time. Oil changed every 1500 to 2000 miles and I have used synthetic oil since day one. It has never been wrecked, laid down, and has never once been on a track. All my friends that I used to ride with have now either sold their sport bikes or put them to track and between all my other hobbies and projects I don't have any time to get it out of the garage. I want it to go to someone that will actually use it as it is in excellent condition and with what extras I have soaked into it and if you choose to do so, this bike is set up perfect to be a track bike (of course minus the race plastics). List of mods that i have done are below. Feel free to ask for any other information. Please serious offers only as i know with the condition this bike is in and the added parts it is well worth the price. CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE IN HAND. You can contact me on my cell (832-370-1122) or email (email@example.com) with any questions or more pictures.
Asking $7,500 O.B.O. (advertising offers also)
List of upgrades
- Scotts Steering Damper w/ Mounting Brackets. (put this on a couple months ago)
- 10,000k HID head light conversion. (both left and right bulbs)
- Black windscreen.
- Straight pipe header(catalytic converter was removed professionally) with a carbon fiber Leo Vince SBK Exhaust.
- competition works fender eliminator kit.
- 520 DID Race Chain (Gold). I cleaned and lubed with chain wax once a week.
- Front and rear black Vortex sprockets (-1/+2) (15 front, 50 rear)
- pcIII Dynojet usb power commander. Currently running Leo Vince Map
- BMC air filter
- Yamaha GYTR black frame sliders
- Brand new Michelin pilot power 2ct dual compound front and rear tire.
- I took off the mirrors when I first got the bike but still have them.
- Also have a Hotbodies Megaphone exhaust that I purchased before I got the Leo Vince so that will go with the bike as well.
- I have the original owners manual books and bike tool set and also have the two keys that came with it when I purchased the bike brand new.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|!!!*****BLACK AND RED YAMAHA R1 LIMITED EDITION STOLEN*****!!!||dirtyrice411||General Discussion (Moto Related)||98||07-20-2008 12:38 PM|
|2008 Yamaha R6||HoustonGixxer||General Discussion (Moto Related)||36||01-12-2008 10:38 PM|
|2008 Limited Edition Hayabusa||Tango1300||General Discussion (Moto Related)||15||07-06-2007 10:41 PM|
|2005 r6 raven edition for SALE!||Kelly||General Discussion (Moto Related)||0||06-08-2006 09:58 AM|
|06-07-2012, 03:14 PM||#3|
|06-10-2012, 08:32 PM||#4|
Call me TOOTs..
Join Date: Nov 2006
no price drop? nice lookin bike.