Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|07-09-2009, 01:21 PM||#1|
Apparently these are genuine extracts from letters of Council Housing
tenants on welfare (in the UK) complaining to the Housing Department about problems with their accomadation ......
1) My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has
fungus growing in it.
2) He's got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just
can't take it anymore.
3) It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.
4) I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt
5) I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he
put his foot in the hole in his back passage.
6) .... and their 18 year old son is continually banging his
against my fence.
7) I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet
roof. I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off.
8) My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?
9) I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the
10) Will you please send someone to mend the garden path? My wife
tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.
11) I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.
12) 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster and 50% are
13) I am still having problems with smoke in my new drawers.
14) The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is
15) Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny
colour and not fit to drink.
16) Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.
17) I want to complain about the farmer across the road; every
morning at 6am his wakes me up and its now getting too much for me.
18) The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which
is unsightly and dangerous.
19) Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a
third so please send someone round to do something about it.
20) I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you
please do something about the noise made by the man on top of me every
21) Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and
satisfy my wife.
22) I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times but I
still have no satisfaction.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Customers demand answers from Conn's about complaints||NewsBot||Money||0||07-08-2014 05:10 PM|
|Houston BBB: Several complaints against Charming Charlie||NewsBot||Houston - Local News||0||06-18-2014 02:40 PM|
|Houston company subject of nationwide complaints||NewsBot||Houston - Local News||0||04-18-2014 10:30 PM|
|Customer reviews/complaints of the helpdesk||Ulric||Off Topic||8||01-04-2013 10:35 PM|
|YZF-R6L complaints and recalls?||MC16||How To's and Q & A's||8||10-29-2008 05:11 PM|
|07-09-2009, 01:57 PM||#5|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: between a chair and a screen
Feedback Rating: (2)
Beyond the obvious funny...................really!? People on welfare to the government about a fscking broken toilet seat!?
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.
|07-09-2009, 02:03 PM||#6|
Join Date: May 2008
Feedback Rating: (2)
12 is my favorite
|07-09-2009, 02:19 PM||#7|
erect engorged member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Experience: 9 years