MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Motorcycle Gear
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2021, 10:29 AM   #1
CTtriple

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2009 Speed Triple 1050

Dainese Track Gear

Selling off my gear because I need to face the fact Iím not going to ever really use it.

https://imgur.com/a/n2cSLZJ

Dainese Stripes 1-pc track suit $600 obo
Itís basically brand spanking new other than the fact I rode it around in it a few times to break it in. Probably less than 5 hours of use. Itís a size 52

Dainese Racing Jacket size 50 $350 obo
Used but in very very good condition. I donít recall which model it is but I know it retailed about $579 when I got it. Zips up to the track paints listed below

Dainese racing pants size 50 $300 obo
These are brand new. Too the tags off but never rode in it. They zip up to any dainese jacket the has the back zipper and turns it into a 2-pc track suit.

Dainese Full Metal D1 Gloves size M $200 obo
Used but in good condition. Probably less than 20 hours of use on these. These are the Kevlar stitched versions that retail for $429.
CTtriple is offline   Reply With Quote