MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2018, 09:57 AM   #21
BuckNut
Bye, Felicia!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
A Few

https://abc13.com/body-discovered-in...g-man/4597759/

MH Member: "The hate group quit posting because of you".
Me: Hold my beer...
BuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shellnut get your cheap in here green600 The Circus 81 02-10-2017 02:38 PM
No one is correct but we're all right theManofRussia Off Topic 5 11-14-2012 03:30 PM
politically correct BS sbfuller Off Topic 20 04-27-2009 02:35 PM
Correct way to do a stoppie Hooligan General Discussion (Moto Related) 28 08-18-2008 12:40 AM
correct me if im wrong Azylum General Discussion (Moto Related) 39 07-05-2008 06:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2018, 10:02 AM   #22
green600
BYE

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Another vague article, not explaining anything your TMZ article didn't alread address.

Life's too short to eat dusty Parm
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:30 AM   #23
JetG

My understanding was the guy came walking into the back yard at around 1am and one of the wife's saw him and screamed and went inside. The guys came out and asked him to take his hands out of his pocket and what was he doing in their backyard. The guy refused to take his hands out of his pockets and was restrained/beat up. The guy ended up getting loose and ran and was last seen at the bridge where he was found. The police where called that night and a report was made on the incident. Come to find out it was this same guy whom they might have restrained/beat up while waiting on police to show up. It is my understanding one of the wife's posted on a local "next door" about the incident and made some comments on beating the guy up and to stop.

I believe someone already mentioned it, this guy one should have complied to taking his hands out of his pocket. He should have talked to the guys and said what and why he was there. Things could have been different on outcome, but his stupidity got him killed. No one should be in someone's back yard at 1am inside a enclosed backyard and not comply with the owners of the property.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:58 PM   #24
BuckNut
Bye, Felicia!

Bike(s):
A Few

Bunch of CYA going on.

Those posts on FART and Nextdoor (all deleted but will be recovered) will cost all parties everything. If no criminal charges are filed the Civil part will be huge.

You live in a 1mil+ home and a AT&T Rep gets killed, it’s going to cost you.

Everything is speculation on the why/how and where at this point. But last I seen he had a friend in the community who he accompanied home. Little far fetched from the “He was in my back yard”.

Old 11-08-2018, 02:36 PM   #25
brandontx

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Bunch of CYA going on.

Those posts on FART and Nextdoor (all deleted but will be recovered) will cost all parties everything. If no criminal charges are filed the Civil part will be huge.

Everything is speculation on the why/how and where at this point. But last I seen he had a friend in the community who he accompanied home. Little far fetched from the “He was in my back yard”.
I'm happy for you. I know you love you some neighborhood drama.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-08-2018, 02:55 PM   #26
JetG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Bunch of CYA going on.

Okay so lets make this a little more clear for you. The guy was and did end up in the wrong back yard.

Lets just say I work with someone who was with them prior to this incident, so no speculation on my part..
Old 11-08-2018, 05:29 PM   #27
BuckNut
Bye, Felicia!

Bike(s):
A Few

https://www.facebook.com/events/630968950634384/?ti=icl

Old 11-08-2018, 06:34 PM   #28
Zeus 1
in your mind

Ain't dat nice.

Moral of the story? Keep yo out of places it doesn't belong Don't get riled up BuckleupNut, I didn't say keep yo where it belongs because that isn't what I meant and it would be turned into a racist comment by those that don't want to (I didn't say can't) grasp the concept.
Zeus 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 04:04 PM   #29
TrollBrosteen
Make OffTopic Great Again

You rang?

So I was riding my bicycle through your hood the other day and there was this dude entering the gate code at one of the gates. Some other guy in a BMW SUV pulls up behind that guy and starts laying on the horn about .02 seconds after pulling up behind the first guy. Like totally going apeshit because the guy didn't have the code entered by the time he pulled in behind the first guy.

The first thought that came to mind was "man I feel sorry for BuckNut living with these kinds of "...I mean seriously WTF
TrollBrosteen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement